r.i.p 2 my youth

"what d-do you mean?" tyler looked up at josh with innocent eyes.

"i just- i can't explain it," josh mumbled out, letting another moan escape his lips. tyler shifted around once more before feeling something poke against his leg, squeaking in surprise and confusion. he went to reach down to see what it was but josh grabbed his wrist.
"don't do that."

"i-i'm sorry!" tyler cried out and crawled off of josh, sobbing into his hands.

"hey, tyler, look at me," josh pleaded as he grabbed the younger boy's chin and faced it towards himself.
"you did nothing wrong sweetheart. i just didn't want you to reach down there."

tyler followed josh's gaze and blushed when it landed on the tent in his pants. he raised an eyebrow in confusion, not understanding what was going on.

"o-oh sorry joshy. why is it doing that?" he questioned and josh could tell he really didn't understand. he didn't know how to respond to tyler's question.

"well, uh, it happens when you see something you really like or when something feels good," josh explained, trying to make it as simple as possible.

"oh y-yeah, ash h-has told me ab-about that before b-but i didn't g-get it," tyler smiled up at josh and giggled.
"it's h-happened to me b-before but she s-says it c-can happen r-randomly too. is t-that random?"

josh's eyes widened in shock at how innocent tyler was. he didn't respond so tyler just shrugged and went back to watching the powerpuff girls.

🍼🖍🍼

they watched t.v. for the next few hours and tyler may or may not have fallen asleep while cuddling into josh, letting out tiny snores every few breaths.

as much as josh wanted to continue watching tyler sleep he knew he would have to wake him up for dinner. josh shook his body a bit but he didn't budge and just kept drooling on josh's shoulder.

"wake up bud it's time for dinner."
no response.
"we can go out to taco bell?"

"taco bell!"
with that tyler shot up and smiled brightly. he got up off of the couch and started walking up the stairs.

"where are you going?" josh asked.

"gotta g-go get changed, y-you can come if you want j-joshy. i can s-show you my r-room," tyler chirped. josh followed him into a large room with baby pink walls, a king sized bed adorned with satin sheets and a chiffon canopy draped above sat in the middle of the room. josh sat on the corner of the bed and watched intently as tyler tried to pick out something to wear. he decided on a plain black dress with white knee highs and his black platform sandals.

he pulled his sweater over his head, completely disregarding that josh was sitting right in front of him. he was so used to changing in front of his family and ashley that he forgot it's not socially acceptable. josh was trying so hard to not just fuck tyler then and there. he didn't want to focus on the throbbing in his jeans but it became too much for him. tyler was still bent over, searching through his drawers for the socks, when josh abruptly stood up.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom," he stammered and quickly left the room. josh locked the bathroom door behind him and immediately pulled his pants and briefs down. a shaky sigh of relief left his mouth as soon as he started stroking himself. he thought of the way tyler's ass looked as he bent over, the way his panties hugged every curve perfectly. he moaned loudly and was sure that tyler had heard but he didn't care. his thumb brushed over his slit and he continued to pump himself faster.