now or never

tw: more smut bc why the heck not (with praise bc oOooOoOOOoooh baby hmu with that praise kink)

tyler's breaths were heavy and uneven against josh's neck as he tried to stop the tears from spilling out of his eyes, but they never did. they kept flowing, horrible cries escaping his lips as he feared the thought of being taken away from josh. not now, not everything they had gone through.

they were happy, and things were starting to turn in their favor. but just as quickly as their luck came, it was gone, leaving behind a mere trail of something that resembled danger and heartache wrapped in one.

josh rubbed soothing circles on the small of tyler's back, whispering sweet nothings in his ear and telling him that everything would be okay. tyler just rapidly shook his head in opposition, words of negativity being muffled by josh's shirt. his fluttering eyelashes clumped together and tickled josh's skin, and he couldn't help the quiet chuckle that left his mouth at the feeling.

tyler peeked up at his boyfriend, eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "did i do somethin'?"

"your pretty little eyelashes tickle, that's all." josh slowly leaned forward so his lips met with tyler's, their mouths moving together like it was their last minute on earth.

"can i ask you something, joshy?"

"of course, baby boy. ask away."

"can we, ya know... do it?" tyler's voice was timid and josh wasn't sure if he had heard him correctly.

"do what, my love?" he questioned, stomach fluttering at the sight of tyler's cheeks burning pink.

"it." the small boy squirmed around. "i don't wanna say the word."

"sex?"

"mhm, i don't know how much time we'll have together and i want it to be special," tyler mumbled and leaned into josh's hand that cupped his face.

"i don't want our first time to just be because we may not have much time together. i want it to be special, because you really want it." josh smiled at the way tyler's eyes slipped shut, humming happily as josh's thumb ran over his plump bottom lip.

"no, that's not the only reason! i've been wanting to ask for a while but i didn't know how to bring it up." he playfully bit onto josh's thumb and the older man feigned a face of hurt as he pulled his finger away, giving tyler's lips a small peck.

"are you sure? i don't want you to feel pressured or anything. i would wait as long as you needed just so i could be your first time."

tyler nodded, "i'm sure."

and with that josh tugged his boyfriend onto his lap, the young boy's legs draping over each side of his hips as they eagerly brought their lips together. the kiss was passionate and full of love, making each of their hearts beat a million miles a minute. tyler gripped the hem of josh's shirt and he pulled it over his head, his small hands running up and down josh's toned stomach and broad chest.

josh flipped them over so he was hovering above tyler and he slipped his fingers under the straps of his dress, sliding them off of his shoulders so he was left in just his blue lace panties.