backseat serenade

trigger warning: homophobic slurs

•••

tyler: joshy please come pick me up from school

tyler: people are making fun of me i don't wanna stay here

josh frowned as he read over the texts from tyler, grabbing his car keys and walking to his car. the last thing he wanted was for tyler to be unhappy.

he drove to the high school he assumed tyler went to and pulled up in the front, exiting his car and making his way to the front entrance. he rang the doorbell and waited to hear the click that signaled the doors were unlocked so he could enter. he cautiously walked to the main office, hoping that they would allow tyler to be dismissed without any sort of hassle.

"how may i help you?" the secretary spoke in a monotonous voice, not bothering to look up from her computer that she was typing away at.

"i'm here to dismiss tyler joseph" josh said, flinching a bit when she looked up and sent him a death glare.

"okay. what year is he?"

"sophomore?" josh guessed and the woman nodded, letting him know he was right.

"i'll call into his class so he knows. just fill out this sheet and then you can meet him in the lobby to take him home" she informed and pushed a paper in josh's direction. he quickly signed what he needed to and thanked the lady, leaving the office so he could go to the lobby.

josh was slightly taken aback when a small figure threw themselves onto him, sobbing into his chest. he immediately knew it was tyler so he scooped up the younger boy and held him closer, whispering reassuring words to him.

"hey look! it's the faggot! who the fuck is he with?" someone called out and josh knew it was the person who was bothering tyler by the way his body trembled at the sound of his voice.

"it's probably that guy he was talking about this morning, i didn't think he'd actually be real!" another kid jeered, laughing with his friends.

"me neither! i mean, who would want to be with him?"

tyler let out a loud cry at the last words and josh couldn't listen to it anymore so he speed walked out to the car with tyler still cradled in his arms. he crawled into the backseat and rocked tyler back and forth, soothing him as much as possible.

"do you wanna talk about it babe?" josh whispered, not wanting to startle the crying boy.

"this morning they were saying i'm ugly so i said that you think i'm pretty and they didn't believe me!" tyler stammered out between loud sobs.

"don't listen to them ty, you're absolutely beautiful, okay?"

"that's not it though! they said you were fake so i tried to tell them that we kissed and they laughed and said that you were just using me so you could have something to jack off to... what does that even mean?" tyler's voice got quiet towards the end and he looked up at josh with glassy eyes.

"well, it's- it's when- uh- someone kinda- you know- masturbates?" josh managed to say but tyler raised an eyebrow at him.

"i don't know what that means either" tyler informed and josh nodded, trying to think of the right words to explain it.

"so masturbation is like touching yourself.. down there" josh choked out and tyler giggled a bit as he let his crying come to a stop.

"i've never done that" tyler admitted as he hummed the tune of a song that was stuck in his head. josh leaned down and connected his lips with tyler's in a soft kiss, letting the younger boy decide whether he wanted to continue or not. tyler didn't want to stop so he reached his arms around josh's neck to deepen the kiss, moaning as josh lightly bit his lip.

"can you teach me joshy?"

josh was at a loss for words after hearing that come out of tyler's mouth. he gave the older boy an innocent look, showing that he really didn't understand what he had just said. tyler crawled out of josh's arms and into the other seat in the back of the car. he sat with his feet under himself as he faced josh, letting his own hands rest in his lap.

"babe this isn't something you learn from someone else" josh spoke but tyler just shrugged and stuck his hand down his skirt. he leaned back into the window and closed his eyes, wrapping his hand around his length.

"what am i supposed to do?" he asked and josh sighed, realizing that he was not going to give up.

"let's get your skirt off, okay? it'll be easier." josh watched as tyler slipped off his skirt so he was now sitting in only his panties.
"you can take your panties off too if you want. just don't rush it, try to figure out what feels good for you."

tyler nodded and removed his panties too, going back to his position against the window. he placed his hand on his partially hard cock and just sat there, trying to think of something to do. he huffed in defeat when nothing came to mind.

"i don't know what to do joshy! you do it for me."

josh gulped and nodded slightly, inching his way towards tyler. he rubbed his thumb against tyler's thigh at first to try to get him comfortable and when he saw the boy relax a bit he moved his hand higher so it was wrapped around his member. tyler let out a shaky breath at the contact, his eyes focused on every little movement.

josh's thumb trailed across tyler's slit causing him to let out a loud whimper. josh continued to rub his fingers across tyler's tip for a few moments, waiting for the younger boy to get accustomed to the feeling.

"j-joshy more" tyler whined and josh obeyed, stroking his hand up and down his length. loud moans filled the car as josh worked faster, pumping tyler at a steady rhythm.
"my tummy f-feels funny."

with that tyler came all over his own thighs and josh's hand, whimpering the older boy's name as he did so. josh smiled up at tyler but it immediately turned into a frown as he noticed tears falling from his eyes.

"what's wrong?" josh rushed out, worrying that he hurt tyler.

"i-i don't know what happened! what is this? no wonder everyone makes fun of me!" tyler cried out, eyes downcast in disgust at the sticky substance that coated his skin.

"baby boy, it's okay! this is completely normal, it's supposed to happen when you do that!" josh explained, earning a look of disbelief from tyler. josh climbed up to the front and opened the glove box, taking a few paper towels and disinfectant wipes into the backseat. he wiped his own hands clean before doing the same to tyler's thighs, giving him a quick peck on the lips once he was finished.

"josh?"

"what's up babe?"

"can we do that again soon? i really liked it."