runaways

"let's run away."

josh stared at the naïve teenager with disbelief etched across his face. he knew it was so, so wrong but he couldn't help but feel giddy with excitement at the thought. him and tyler could live happily and be free from all of the chains that held them apart. but he also knew that tyler had a loving family and a friend that would do anything to make him happy, along with the fact that he was underage and still had a whole life ahead of him.

"what about your family? and melanie? ty, baby, you still have to finish up school too," josh sighed, running a soothing hand through the soft chocolate waves that sat atop tyler's head.

"i don't care about any of that as long as i'm with you, joshy! c'mon, think 'bout it!" tyler pleaded, tugging on josh's sleeve in a childish manner as he whined.

"i know, baby boy. but what if we get caught? i could go to jail for more than one reason."

"we just have to be super duper sneaky!"

josh wasn't sure what made him do it, he assumed it was the adrenaline mixed with pure impulse, but he grabbed tyler by his waist and lifted him up, spinning the younger boy around as joyous laughter filtered through the air.

he placed a passionate kiss over the lips he adored so dearly as he mumbled, "let's run away, baby boy."

•••
a/n

hahahahahahaha i'm the worst

what do you think is gonna happen??? ;;;))))))
-carina the asshole