Chapter 9

Today is our first date since be met my aunt. I was wearing a pink dress and my favorite pink converse. I curled my hair and I put on my heart necklace my aunt gave me on my 18th birthday. It was my moms. She wanted me to have it. Finally I put on my charm bracelet Sebastian gave me and I was ready to go. 

I really miss Sebastian more than any of the others

I really miss Sebastian more than any of the others. He was who I had even when I would fight with the others. Him and I always had a special connection. The last time I talked to him was... It was horrible.

*Flashback starts*

I walked downstairs into the living room of my Aunt's house. I was in a relationship with such an amazing guy. I was graduating high school, finally. Sebastian and I were always smarter than our siblings so we were graduating a year early. 

I walked toward the back door of the house when I heard a familiar voice. 

"You have to tell her Elias", Sebastian told my boyfriend. What does that mean?

I could see them through the window. Sebastian looked unbelievably mad. I don't think I have ever seen that look on his face. 

Elias... Elias, looked ashamed, guilty. What is he so upset about?

"I will... I just... I don't want to hurt her. Especially on a day like this. You both are graduating! Why would I do something to hurt her on one of the best days of her life!" Elias was getting mad. 

"Because what you did was disgusting, and you know Leah will tell her. I mean her last name is Marbles. She will sit next to Abby at graduation! I have given you 8 weeks to tell her that you cheated, and you haven't. Each day you don't gets her deeper and deeper in love with you! What are you going to do if Leah says something." 

...what?...

8 weeks... I was away at Shay's for the weekend... We were talking about our relationships... She had been dumped again... How could he?

"I just don't want to lose her!" He looked so sad...

"YOU ALREADY HAVE!" I have never heard Sebastian yell so loud, "The day you desided to cheat was the day you lost my sister! You are not good enough! She will see it... You disgust me." In that moment Sebastian turned to the door I was looking through... He saw my face. 

"Abby", he sighed, so defeated.

I didn't even say anything. I just turned around and walked out the door.

I only lived in that house another 3 days. Then I moved out and into an apartment with Shay. 

*flashback over*

I hadn't spoken to him since then. It has been two years. I don't blame him. Not anymore. He was an amazing brother and he was just trying to protect me. I don't talk to him now just purely out of shame, and stubbornness. 

We are both so stubborn. My aunt says it is because of our mom. She was as stubborn as they come. 

I feel like I should call him. At the very least to know if he is even still alive. He is my little brother. It may be only by 20 minutes but he is my baby brother and I love him. 

*Knock knock knock* 

That is probably my date... I don't know if I will ever tell him this stuff. It's weird. Should he know? I mean we aren't really dating... Just faking... I guess we will see.

I open the door and see him. 

He looks amazing. He is dressed up in a great suit. Looking as businessy as ever. 

"You look beautiful", he said extending his hand out giving me a slight bow. 

I have him my hand and his kisses the top of it, gently. It was cute... Nice... 

"Thank you", I giggled blushing slightly. 

"Shall we?" 

"We shall!" 

I turned around locking the door behind me. Let's see how this goes!