Characters

Abby Marshall -

Abby is a poor, innocent, 19 year old girl. She has no parents because they passed away when she was little. She is estranged from her siblings because of a falling out years prior. She is a college student where she studies creative writing. She also works at a run-down coffee shop. Abby dreams of being a writer but not many people believe in her. Abby has never been in a relationship and she has never even had her first kiss. All she has is Shay...

 All she has is Shay

Dylan Kameron -

He is the CEO of Kameron Kameras. He needs a girlfriend to keep his family at bay. He is cold and has no desire to start dating. He is married to his job, but it isn't enough for his parents. He is told to go to a coffee shop by his best friend, Aidan.  (28 years old)

  (28 years old)

Shay Amanda -

Shay is Abby's best friend. She always tries to help and protect Abby from getting hurt. Shay likes to consider herself Abby's mom. Shay has been there she has done that and learned all the lesson she has needed. She works at an art studio and she is in college where she is studying Art. She is not close wither her parents and she is an only child. She has dated a lot of bad guys and got heartbroken. She started dating her best friend Aidan. She has been dating Aidan for 8 months.  (20 years old)

  (20 years old)

Aidan Archer -

Aidan lived with his mom and his dad walked out when he was 7, taking Aiden's brother, Daniel with him. Aidan works in a coffee shop with Abby. Aidan was in love with Shay for 3 years. He listened when she talked about every guy she was seeing until he was finally done. He walked up and kissed her in the middle of the school hallway. They have been happy for 8 months.     (22 years old)