Chapter 20

Emily POV

We walk into the party and everyone cheers, "aye! Charlotte! Hanna! Looking smoke!" 

"Fields! Loving the look my friend," Noel grins at me and hands me a beer while girls come over, "Emily. You look...so hot." I chuckle, "thank you ladies. Not so bad yourself."

"Hey Em. Wanna dance?" A girl comes up to me and grabs my hand, "let's go Joker." I chuckle and am dragged to the dance floor.

Girls grind up against me and I dance with them until Charlotte comes over, "yo Em. We got business. Follow." I nod and smile gently, "excuse me ladies. I have...things to take care of."

I follow Charlotte and we get outside, "over here." I see the kid and nod, "hey man. Looking for some herb? Cocaine? What is it?" 

He looks at me and nods, "cocaine. 8-ball."

I raise an eyebrow and glance at Charlotte, then observing this short kid. I scoff, "dude. No way. You're like 5 feet and 2 inches. You weigh how much?"

He shrugs, "100?"

Charlotte chuckles, "listen kid. You're young. Sophomore. We give you an 8-ball of cocaine, you'll die. No way. Here." 

She reaches into her pocket and sorts through the bags until she pulls out a smaller piece, "here. 50 bucks." He nods, "thanks guys."

"Yeah don't mention it kid." Charlotte takes the money as I light up a joint, staring as the party roars with life.

"You think kids learn," Charlotte sighs as another guy comes up for a buy. "Hey Tony, what's up?" I say as I pull out his usual order. "Nothing much. Happy Halloween," he grins and takes the weed, walking off.

"So...you and Hanna?" I glance at Charlotte, watching as she stares at the girls dancing, Hanna in the middle. She sighs out a "yeah" and grins.

"She's special."

I nod, "that's how I feel about your sister. Special. Hell I say Marin's a good girl. Good for you, that is. Don't screw it up. She's like a little sister to me."

Charlotte nods, "I know. I won't." 

"Hey." A girl looking like Harley Quinn walks over to me and smirks, "I found my Puddin'."

I chuckle and wink, "hiya baby." She giggles and trails a finger down my chest, "wanna give me some?" She leans into me and takes my joint away, sticking it in her mouth.

I stare with a quirked eyebrow as the hot girl smokes my pot, then she sticks it in my mouth again. "Inmate!" Hanna jumps outside and throws her arms around Charlotte's neck, giggling as she kisses her and Charlotte gets lost in Hanna while she gets tugged back inside.

I sip a beer and she giggles, "we should go somewhere more private." 

She drags me inside and I grab another beer on the way, chugging it until we get to a room and she starts taking off her shirt.

"I may be pretty buzzed but I'm seeing someone."

She chuckles, "oh please. You're Emily Fields."

I stare at her and bite my lip nervously, then think. 

"You're right. I am Emily Fields."

Alison POV

"You would carry the 2 over and-" "add it up from there?"

I smile at Amanda and nod, "exactly. Great job." She grins back at me happily, "you're so much better at this than Mom is." I chuckle, sipping my wine, "that's because Mom was never prepared to be a mother."