Chapter 6

Alison POV

Emily was staring at me with surprised eyes too. "Oh my god...we just..."

"Kissed," she finished for me and I gulped, looking up at her and nodding slowly, "yeah..." She looked at her feet and then put her joint in a flower pot, burying it. "Um. I should. What does this. What now?"

"What now? Emily I am your teacher. Do you understand that? I could get into major trouble if anything else happens. A jail cell will be my new home!" I shout as I walk back into the house and Emily follows me, "You're thinking too far into this Al."

"No. Emily don't."

She walks over and places her hand on my shoulder, "I don't regret what just happened. At all."

"Don't say things like that Emily please," I beg, feeling tears coming on. Why am I feeling these things? And why is Emily? Is it just because she wants to hook up with a teacher? Oh hell no.

"You're going to tell people, aren't you?" I turn around and Emily's eyebrow furrow in confusion? "What? What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know what I am talking about Miss Fields. You want to be able to go into school on Monday and tell every single person that you hooked up with the new, young teacher. You want to brag about it to get a better rep. I know how pervs like you work Emily. And I also know that you are very well known for having sex every night in the summer. I'm not dumb."

I had my finger pointed in her face, my other hand on her chest, pushing her back until she hit the wall and she stared at me, her eyes narrowing, "are you fucking kidding me? Alison that's not what this is about. I wasn't going to tell anyone."

I chuckle, "yeah right. Just...I gotta run some errands." I go upstairs and change into clothes.

Emily came in the doorway and I sigh, "Emily just go hangout with friends your age alright? Go ahead and tell everyone that you kissed your teacher. I got to go."

I grab my keys and rush downstairs, then right out the door. 

I look at my phone and dial the one person I know I can go to. "Hello?"

"Spence? Hey I'm coming over. I really need my best friend right now." I wipe my eyes as the tears billow out and she answers right away, "yeah of course."

I drive to her apartment complex which is thankfully in Rosewood.

When I get to her apartment I knock and she opens the door, "hey. Come on in."

I walk inside and turn to her, "Ali what's wrong?"

I sniffle and wipe my eyes, "Elliott cheated on me. The wedding is off and...and I..." I trail off, my sobs taking over.

Spencer widens her eyes, "oh my god. Come here." 

She pulls me into her body and hugs me as I cry into her. "Why would he do that? He was crazy about you."

I nod, "I know! I thought he was different!"

All of a sudden I realize that the shower was running and I heard it stop. "Is someone else here?"

Spencer gulps, "I uh..."

"Babe where's my clothes?"

A girl walks out of Spencer's bedroom and I widen my eyes as I realize who it is.

"Aria?"

She freezes and looks at me, "Miss DiLaurentis?"

My jaw drops and Spencer gulps, "you two...know each other?"

"Yeah Aria is one of my students. You two...are, together? She's the girl you were telling me about?" I chuckle and Spencer nods, "yeah uh. We've been together for what. 6 months babe?"

Aria nods, "that's about right. Now as lovely as this is. Where are my clothes?"

"Oh uh the ones from last night are in the wash but you have some clothes in your drawer in my room."

She nods and smiles nervously, then walks into Spencer's room.

"So uh...Aria huh?"

"Yeah. She's great, isn't she?" Spencer is smiling widely and I grin, "you love her."

"Yeah. Yeah I do. Anyways. What else is going on? Besides the asshole. You know. I knew he was a sketchy dude."

I smile slightly and look at the shut bedroom door, "actually um. Something happened. Before I got here. And I don't know what to do."

"Alright well. What is it? No judging," she holds her hands up in surrender and I sigh. "I kissed my student."

"You WHAT?!" She stood up, staring at me with wildly wide eyes.

"What happened to no judging? Your dating a student too!"

"Not my student! Alison! That's so bad! Who was it?" Spencer is staring down at me and I sigh, "Emily Fields."

"WHAT?! ALISON NO!"

I raise an eyebrow, "how do you know her?"

"Everybody knows her Alison. And from what I have heard she is bad news. You cannot go there. Aria has talked to me about her. Do not go there please. I love you too much to see you get hurt with this situation."

I nod but my eyes water up, "I know! I just. Spence I don't know what I'm supposed to do! I think...I think I am falling for her."

"AH! AH AH NO! NO! STAY AWAY!" Spencer groans, "here." She tosses me a bottle of vodka, "you need that."

I chuckle and open it, then start chugging the hot poison, "k no. Gross."

"Look. If you seriously see something in her then...see what happens but now you need to space yourself from her Alison. See if she's legit about this cause for all you know she just kissed you so she can tell everyone at school."

"I know! That's what I told her and I flipped on her...then I came here. And another thing is...she's living at my house."

"Oh my god. Girl your life is so fucked up."

Aria walks out and smiles, "alright. What I miss?"

"Alison is an idiot," Spencer says and Aria raises her eyebrow, "anything I can help with?"

"No Aria it's fine-" "No. Al tell her. She'll help you more than I will. She has more of a reasonable mind."

"But she's friends with her," I argue and Aria laughs, "oh so this is about your sister? Charlotte?"

"No. Worse," I mumble and she chuckles, "who could be worse than. Oh no. Oh god no."

She stares at me, "Emily? This is about Emily?"

"Kind of...you can't tell anyone. Especially not Emily. She'll flip."

"Of course. What's going on?"

I sigh and tell the whole story from me finding out about her abuse and everything up to now.

"Wow. Well Spencer isn't as much a romantic as I am. I say find out if Emily is serious. She has a good heart. I would know. I've seen her be kind before. We've been friends since grade school. Emily just has walls everywhere you look but she does have a kind heart and soul. If you are serious and she is then go for it. Wait to see what happens with her. Space yourself out and see if she does anything."

I nod and smile, "thanks Aria. And you too Spence."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SPARIA :P

Review and comment! :)

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13