Chapter 19

(October 31, 2015)

Alison POV

Charlotte and I stand in the airport, looking around when we see a girl looking around the airport. She spots us and I can already see the resemblance to us and Spencer.

"Amanda?" I question and the blonde girl smiles as she runs over and I hand Charlotte my bag as I bend down slightly, catching her when she runs into my arms.

I close my eyes, already having a feeling of protectiveness over the 12 year old girl. I run my hand along her hair, smoothing it until I pull away, steadying her so I can get a clear look at her face.

She has the most gorgeous face. And as much as I hate Jessica and Peter for what they did all those years ago, I am happy I get to see my little sister again.

Last time I saw her she was 3 years old.

"Alison?" She questions, as if she's not sure who is who, which makes me giggle, "yes. Alison, and this is Charlotte."

"Hey little sis. Let's get you home, yeah?" Charlotte holds her hand out, making Amanda smile as she slips her delicate fingers into Charlotte's while I walk beside them both.

My phone rings when we get into the car so I hit the bluetooth button and answer, "hello?"

"Hey. I'm at the Brew, want me to pick up anything?"

My heart rate already speeds up at Emily's deep voice before I clear my throat, "uh yeah. Get me a coffee. Uh-" "Caramel macchiato. I know, babe." She chuckles and I see Amanda perk her head up curiously when she hears "babe".

I chuckle and say, "Em, Amanda's in the car. You're on bluetooth."

"Shit. I mean, whatever. Hi everyone...I guess." Charlotte laughs and Amanda giggles.

"Em get me a bacon, egg and cheese, thanks." "Alright. What about the MIA sister? She want something?"

I look at Amanda, "want anything? Coffee, breakfast wrap, bagel?" She shakes her head shyly and I chuckle, "get her the same as Charlotte."

"Okay. See you at home Al. Love you."

I blush and smile, "love you too baby. Bye." I hang up and Charlotte snorts, "still
so weird."

"Who's that?" Amanda asks and I look at her while we pull into the driveway, "that...was Emily. She's my girlfriend."

"Kind of. Emily is intersex and non-binary. She goes by either though, he or she."

"What's intersex?" Amanda questions and   Charlotte smiles, "I got this...intersex is A group of many conditions that cause people to be born in the middle of the spectrum from male to female. Or in Emily's case...she was born with male reproductive organs."

Amanda nods and smiles lightly, "that's cool."

"Let's get inside." We go into the house and I show her the guest room she will be staying in before I get my work and start grading tests.

Emily POV

I walk into the house, hearing Charlotte's blasting music from the basement. I shout, "I'M HOME!" The music stops and Charlotte sprints upstairs, reeking of weed so I run to the bathroom and come back with cologne, "dude. Weed check." I toss it to her and she sprays, then  throws it back before Alison comes downstairs, a gorgeous little girl behind her.

"You must be Amanda," I greet and she stares at me, wide eyed. "You're Emily?" I raise an eyebrow and Alison laughs, "that she is. Hi baby." "Hey you." I kiss her quickly and look at Amanda who still looks in shock.

"Something wrong?" She snaps out of it and shakes her head, "no I just...didn't think you'd be so..." "Hot? Sexy? I know. Happens-" Alison slaps the back of my head, "watch what you say to her." 

I laugh and Amanda blushes, "sorry." "It's okay. Come on. Got a sandwich calling your name kiddo." I lift her onto the chair and set her breakfast in front of her, bringing an orange juice over as well before we all start digging in.

By the time breakfast is over, Alison takes Amanda shopping while Charlotte and I go to the halloween store to pick out costumes.

"Dude. Check this out." Charlotte shows me a costume and I smirk, nodding, "dude. Perfect."

I get mine and we get the hell out of there. Once we are home Alison smiles, "hey, you. Costume?"

"Yeah. For the party at Noel's. You in?"

She chuckles, "I can't leave Amanda, Em. You know that." I sigh, "fine. I'll miss you though."

She kisses me and sighs, "you...look so sexy, by the way." She kisses my cheek and I continue doing the white makeup, "only for you." I fit on the bright green Joker wig and smirk, "this year's gonna be awesome. Senior year will be a killer."

"Easy does it. If I find out you and Charlotte are in trouble, I will personally whip your ass."

I snort, "it's Halloween, Al." 

She stares at me as I stand up, turning to get a look at her as I pull on the purple overcoat, leaving my top half wide open, besides the pale sports bra that blends in with my skin.

I observe my outfit and Alison grins, "fine. Drink and smoke for all I care. No, cops." I chuckle, "no promises." I turn to her and smirk, putting my tattooed hand to my mouth, showing the laughing mouth.

"Time to get it done."

"Have fun handsome. I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss her and go downstairs, where Charlotte is waiting for me in her inmate costume and Hanna in her Police costume.

"Well well. Little, role-play?"

Hanna smirks, "hate to say it Fields but you actually look...sexy as hell."

I hold my hands up and turn around, "why thank you officer. Let's get going, shall we I have a lot of people I'd like to see." I smirk wickedly and Alison comes down soon after, Amanda at her hip.

"See ya baby." I blow a kiss and slap Hanna's ass as we run outside.

Alison POV

I gulp as I watch Emily leave and Charlotte turns to me, "shame you're not coming. Emily is going to be the man of the hour, Al. She's a sex magnet tonight. Whole place will reek of horny girls."

I feel my fists clench as my sister leaves and Amanda looks up at me, "are you okay?"

I nod stiffly, "yeah I'm fine. Just...fine."

I watch the truck pull away as Emily screams at the top of her lungs.

Perfectly fine...

+++++++++++++++++

Alison's nervous, huh?

What do you think will happen at the party?

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13