Chapter 2

Alison POV

When I was making dinner the doorbell rang.

"Charlotte can you get that please? My hands are full," I say and she groans, "fine."

She walks to the door and I hear the door open. "Sup douche," I hear a very familiar voice say.

When the person comes into vision I see it as Emily and I raise my eyebrows, "Emily. What are you doing here?"

"Charlotte invited me for dinner Miss D," she grins and I nod, "oh well. Welcome then."

I turn away and Charlotte says, "I gotta pee. Be right back."

Emily walks over to me and smirks, "I'm happy you're my teacher. I'll get to see you more often. When I'm at my best friend's house and in the classroom. Possibly in your bed too," she squeezes my butt and I widen my eyes, slapping her hand away from me.

"Don't you dare Emily Fields. I am your teacher. And plus, I am engaged," I admit to her as-a-matter-of-factly and she laughs. "Then...where's your ring hmm?"

I widen my eyes and look at my hand, then blush. "I don't like wearing it...it's uh...it's just unprofessional to me."

"Right. of course. Cause a diamond ring is so inappropriate."

I rolled my eyes and Elliott walked inside the front door. "Hey love. Sorry I came home late. A patient flipped," he said with a chuckle and I smiled lightly and kissed him. "I'm making dinner."

Elliott nodded and rubbed his chin, "I gotta actually head out with the guys Al."

I stared at him, "you said you'd be home tonight sweetie."

I was angry. I had a right to be, right? He's skipped out on our dinners the past week or 2. It's definitely bothering me.

"I know but plans changed babe. You'll be fine you have Charlotte here...and a friend," he smiled kindly at Emily who grinned, "sup."

I groaned and he said, "I gotta get ready...tomorrow night. Promise."

I scoff as he walks away, "don't make promises you can't keep..."

Emily nods, "he's a keeper."

I glare at her, "it's none of your business. Charlotte! Get your friend away from me please," I beg and Charlotte sighs, "Emily stop bothering my sister please."

I grin and Emily rolls her and sits down on the couch.

I hear the oven beep and I hear Elliott's phone beep. I look at the table and take a glimpse at it.

You're taking forever. Come sooner! :(

I looked at the contact and it was Amanda. Who the fuck is Amanda?

Elliott runs down and grins, "bye baby." He kisses me and runs out the door.

I clench my jaw tightly and turn back to the oven, grabbing the pot but I scream when I realize it's hot and someone runs over, "are you okay?"

It's Charlotte.

I sigh, "yeah just...strain that, please."

She nods and strains the spaghetti. I put my hand to my forehead and Emily walks up behind me, "want any help? I can set the table if you'd like ma'am."

I raise my eyebrows at her sudden kindness and expect her to be smirking but she was just genuinely smiling. "Oh uh yeah actually. Just the plates and utensils please."

She nods and takes them out of the cabinets.

"God if I could find where father kept the damned salt and pepper shakers that'd really help-" Emily hands them out to me and I chuckle, "right. Sorry. Thanks."

We all got set and I served both of them dinner and Charlotte was on her phone the whole time.

"Charlotte Rose, put your phone down at the table," I scold and she rolls her eyes, "dad let me do it."

"Well I don't look like dad, now do I?" I smile sarcastically and she sighs, "bitch..."

I let her comment slide, knowing she's on edge lately from dad leaving her alone and for his constant emotional abuse to her. We all know he's not coming back from his "vacation".

I see Emily out of the corner of my eye with her hands folded. "Emily says grace," Charlotte informs and I nod, "okay."

I fold my hands and Emily shuts her eyes, "Bless us, O Lord, and these your gifts, which we are about to receive from your bounty. Through Christ our Lord. Amen." She did the motions of the father, son and Holy Spirit and I follow her movements.

"Amen," Charlotte and I say, then we start eating our food.

Our meal is quiet besides the occasional conversation about girls between Emily and Charlotte and I feel more than out of place.

I am eating with a student in my home with my little sister.

So after dinner I excuse myself and go up to mine and Elliott's room.

I look at the diamond ring in my jewelry box and I sigh.

We were so young...so foolish when he asked.

It was only a few months ago and honestly? I regret it. Ever since then he has distanced himself and now he's possibly cheating on me? Ha!

I was showered and ready for bed.

I crawled under the covers and shut my eyes, letting the darkness take me over.

Emily POV

"She's asleep," Charlotte whispered and I smirked, "nice."

I took out my stuff and Charlotte nodded, "what's the amount of today?"

"Well we got $200 out of Gottesman, $75 out of Rigorton and $50 out of Moore's weekly payment. And here is our private stash my friend." I pulled out the marijuana and Charlotte nodded in pride, "nice man. Here," she pulled out her cocaine and we shared. I rolled us 2 joints and we took them to the backyard to smoke them and Charlotte arranged the powder into lines and she handed me the rolled up dollar bill.

We snorted up the lines and then Marin walked over through the back gate. "Stoner much?"

"Sexy much?" Charlotte flirts and Hanna smiles, rolling her eyes.

"Hey. Look at you," I compliment that Maria chick as she walks over. "Want to give me some?" She sits on my lap, straddling me and I take my joint out and place it in between her lips. She takes it out after a few seconds and blows a puff into my face.

I can't help but feel turned on as her now hot center brushes up against my leg.

I pull her down to me and kiss her. It gets more intense and eventually we end up going to my car to finish off our night before I headed home...sure, that's what I'll call it.

Home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Home? What's Emily's home?

You guys enjoying this?

Bitchiott Rollins in the house.

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13