"Huh, Hello?" Hailed Vilde as if we were stupid before quickly completing her point."She almost ruined our social status, and I had to fix it ! I had to explain to the penetrators guys that we usually don't create a lot of drama. It's really important what they think of us. "

"Really?" I asked somewhat dubiously giving an even more annoyed look at Vilde as she gave me a dark look making me look away in the direction of Noora.

This last sustained my gaze before turning to Vilde with an uncertain shrug of her shoulders."But Maybe it was not Sana's fault? "

I was nodding my head somewhat uncertain since I did not really want to participate in this kind of conflict.

"Have you meet Sana?" Replied Vilde, making me once more amplify my frown since I had a close relationship with the brunette in question. "She's incredibly rude. "

"She's a good friend. " I asked in the hope of defending the absent brunette.

Vilde instantly released a sniff before giving me a presumptuous look. "Talk for you. She's just kind to you because you're a Christian and she's a Muslim. "

I was literally open-mouthed this time to her assault unlike Noora and Eva who widened their eyes before turning simultaneously towards the platinum blonde. "Vilde!"

"Ingrid and Sara aren't the nicest people in the world." Eva added in an attempt to return to the original subject.

"I know Sara and Ingrid really well, and they're not girls who starts drama. "

I gave a frown on Noora as she spoke of the girls who had unfairly fired from their buses before simply shaking my head by taking over my study manual. I did not want to be involved in this conversation.

I held my head in my palm as I roamed my exercise in an attempt to ignore the conversation around me only the sound of a telephone bell closely followed by Vilde's excited voice poked me. "William. "

"What's up with you two ?" Eva asked with a curious smile.

Vilde blushed almost instantly as she squeezed her phone into her hands before leaning over the table, leaving me to share a smile with Noora. "I think we'll sleep together. "

However, my smile faded almost instantly to the agreement of the statement of the blonde as I looked at her now with wide eyes.

"Okay?"

"Don't you think you should get to know him a little better first ?" Suggested Noora giving me a side look in understanding as I was chewing inside my cheek by turning my purity ring around my index finger.

I did not want to judge. Great, I would never do that but I could not help but rethink my choices in this kind of situation. I definitely did not understand how she could want to give something so precious to a boy she knew absolutely nothing about.

"Why? He's totally perfect." Assured the platinum blonde with nonchalance on the whole subject. "I want my first time to be with the most handsome, coolest '97 guy rather than someone basic. "

I choked on my own breath to the agreement of her present condition before giving her an outrageous look. "His first time? "

"I've also heard that William is really, really good in bed. And that usually you don't get an orgasm the first time. But with William, you do." Explained Vilde in unconsciousness, making me shake my head imperceptibly in total incomprehension. "I've heard about five girls who got an orgasm. "

I chewed on my lower lip as I tried to let go my ring as I remembered it was Vilde's personal choice after all before looking anywhere except the blonde.