Chapter 10

Justin's POV (Surprise!)

"Justin!"

I was trying to quickly make my way into the hospital without drawing too much attention to myself.

I could hear some paparazzi and fans shout some questions at me.

"Are all those gifts for baby Niall?"

Both my security team and I were holding onto dozen of beautifully wrapped gifts for my goddaughter.

"How does it feel knowing your goddaughter was just born?"

It honestly felt pretty damn amazing knowing that I now had a goddaughter, who I already love like crazy.

"Justin I love you!"

I heard a fan shout, "Love you too!" I shouted back while sending smile in the direction I heard the shout come from.

After a few more seconds of pushing and shoving we were finally inside the hospital and away from all the shouting and flashes of cameras.

"May I help you sir?" said a middle-aged woman, who was wearing light blue scrubs.

"Yes, could you please point me in the direction of the maternity ward?" I asked while sending her one of my charming smiles.

"Of course. What you're going to want to do is go down this hall, where there will be an elevator. Once on that elevator you're going to want to go up to the fourth floor. Once you're on that floor there's going to be a secured door. You'll have to be buzzed in to go in," she said while sending me a warm smile.

"Thank you so much Ms.," I said while sending her a smile once more.

"No problem Mr. Bieber. Have a nice day," she said before she went back to assisting another visitor.

________

"You nervous Jay?" Oscar, my head of security asked.

I looked over at him, "A bit. Although I'm more excited than nervous. She's my first goddaughter so I'm scared I'm going to mess this up and she's going to hate me," I answered truthfully.

"You'll be alright man. I've seen you around children and you're great. So I can only imagine how good you're going to be with her," he sent while sending me an encouraging smile.

"Hello Mr. Bieber. How're doing?" Paddy asked, as he was standing guard in front of Zayn's room.

"Hey Paddy. I've told you before to call me Justin. Mr. Bieber is too formal," I teased.

He nodded, "Does Zayn have any other visitors at the moment?" I asked. I should have probably called Liam beforehand and let him know that I was coming.

"Not at the moment, no. Both Zayn and Liam's parents went to get a bite to eat. So it's just them, Harry and little Niall."

"Awesome, thanks," I said before turning towards Oscar, so the could hand over my goddaughter's other gifts.

"Thank you," I said.

Paddy then knocked on the door, "Thanks Paddy."

He just sent me a smile, "Come in," I heard Liam say.

Paddy then opened the door for me. I was hitting behind the mountain of gifts, so my face was not within view.

"May I help you?" asked a confused Liam.

I decided to play a little joke on them. I cleared my throat, "I come baring gift for the little lady," I said in a voice that sounded nothing like mine.