Chapter 7

Liam's POV

"How's daddy's baby boy? Are you feeling any better munchkin?" I cooed at a still somewhat sleepy Harry as I gently patted his back.

I was sat up against our headboard with a sick Harry lying against my chest.

Harry just looked at me with his big emerald eyes and cuddled further into my chest.

"Awe babe. Is your tummy still hurting?"

I felt him nod. "Don't worry bubba, mumma will be right back with some medicine and some juice to help with your tummy."

Harry just closed his eyes and pressed himself closer to my chest and tightened his hold on my t-shirt.

I leaned down and pressed a kiss onto his still somewhat warm forehead.

Zayn was in the kitchen getting Harry's medicine, while also making him a bowl of chicken noodle soup. He's hoping the warm soup will help.

________

Zayn's POV

I was currently in the kitchen preparing some homemade chicken noodle soup for my baby.

I asked Paddy if he could please run to the nearest grocery store and get me some fresh veggies and chicken and whatever else would be needed.

Paddy of course agreed, which I am so grateful.

"Hey Zayn?" I heard Preston call for me.

"Yeah?"

I could hear Preston making his way into the kitchen.

"Liam was wondering if you were almost done in here. There's a little boy asking for his mumma."

I moved my attention towards Preston. My sick baby boy just woke up and is asking for me.

"Yeah, I'll be done in a bit. I'm just waiting on the noodles to boil, so I can add them into the chicken broth."

"Why don't you go check on Harry? I'll stay in here an watch the food and bring in a bowl of it once it's done, yeah?"

"Are you sure?" I was really hoping he'd insist on finishing up the soup. I was growing very anxious being away from Harry for this long.

"Of course. Go give your boy some cuddles."

"Thank you so much Preston. You sir, are a life savior," I said while sending him a smile.

I untied my, well more like Liam's, Batman apron Harry got him for Father's day a few months ago, grabbed Harry's sippy cup and medicine and made my way towards Liam and I's bedroom.

Walking into our bedroom I was met by the sight of my gorgeous husband and child cuddling.

Liam was sitting up against our headboard while little Harry was lying on his chest.

"Hey mumma," Liam whispered.

I smiled and made my way over towards my favorite boys. I sat my self on the edge of our bed so I could get a better look at Harry.

Harry's beautiful green eyes were fluttering shut every once in awhile. He smiled down at him while he just started at me.

"Hi baby. How you feeling?" I cooed.

Harry continued to stare into my eyes while also continuing to suck on his thumb (something he only does when he's feeling sick).

"Icky mumma," he lisped around his thumb.

"Awe babe. Is your tummy still bothering my baby?"

He nodded while also making grabby hands towards me. I pulled Harry towards my chest and cuddled him close while also placing a few kisses onto his still warm forehead.