Chapter 5

Liam's POV

"Babe. Baby, its time to wake up my love," I whispered while I placed soft kisses onto Zayn's cheek.

We had just pulled into the underground garage our flat had.

I noticed that he stirred a bit and a second or two later I was met by the gorgeous sight of his beautiful hazel eyes that I love so much.

"Good morning baby. Did you have a nice nap?" He nodded. I couldn't resist and leaned forward and placed a chaste his onto his plump pink lips.

Zayn responded to the kiss, he placed his hand onto my cheek and leaned in to deepen the kiss.

"I love you Liam James Payne."

"And I love you Zayn Javvad Payne," I whispered placing another kiss onto his lip.

"Come one babe. We're home," I said.

Zayn pulled away from me and turned to look out the window. "What time is it?"

I looked down at my watch, "It's a quarter till five."

"Mmm okay. We should freshen up and get dinner. I'm sure Harry is going to be hungry when he wakes up."

I looked back at our sleeping toddler; he is seriously one of the cutest kids I have ever seen.

"Alright Princess, wanna get off first and I'll hand Harry to you?"

"Yeah, I can carry him upstairs while you get the luggage," he suggested.

"Absolutely not. You are in no condition to be carrying anything heavy. I'll carry Harry upstairs and will get Paddy to help with the luggage."

"And what condition is that?" he glared.

I could hear both Paddy and Preston chuckling. I turned my attention towards them and sent them a glare, which instantly quieted them down.

"Babe. You're pregnant. I don't want you carrying heavy things and straining yourself it's not good for you nor is it good for the baby."

"Liam! We don't even know if I'm pregnant for sure. And there's no way you are going to stop me from carrying my son if I am. Now, hand me Harry and you get the luggage," he demanded.

I was about to argue back but he gave me his don't even think about it face. I huffed, "Fine, you can carry Harry. And you are pregnant. The at home pregnancy test confirmed it, and I'm trusting it."

I was a bit hurt that he didn't have faith in my little swimmers. I got him pregnant once, so I know damn well that I got him pregnant once again.

Okay so maybe that thought was a bit mean, but I know my little swimmers are very capable of impregnating someone, well more like Zayn.

I heard the car door closed. I looked towards Zayn's direction, and noticed that he was no longer in the car. He was making his way to my side of the car.

I opened the door, "Liam please hand Harry over to me," he asked.

I huffed. I was not happy. I don't want Zayn carrying anything heavy. It's not good for him or the baby.

I know he doesn't like when I get all overprotective and overbearing, but I want to keep them all safe.

I turned towards the third row and carefully undid Harry's car seat buckle. I very carefully unlatched the locks and carefully lifted him out of his car seat.

I began to stir, "Shh baby. Go back to sleep angel," I cooed.

He snuggled himself deeper into my neck seeking some comfort. I grabbed his blankie and placed it over his body.