Chapter 9

Liam's POV

"Liam! This fucking hurts! It's your entire fault! You just couldn't keep your fucking dick to yourself!" were some of the insults my husband has been throwing at me for the past hour or so.

"That's not what you were saying nine months ago when you were begging to have my dick in you," I whispered back.

I apparently didn't say that as quietly as I thought because Zayn immediately turned in my direction, I was sitting to his left in a really uncomfortable hospital chair, giving me such a scary glare.

If looks could kill, I would definitely be eight feet underground.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" he sobbed. "Can't you see I'm in enough pain without you being such an ass," he sobbed even more.

That instantly made me get up and stand by his side, "I'm sorry baby. I'm not trying to be mean. I swear, that's the last thing I ever want to be to you," I cooed while I leaned down and pressed kisses onto his clammy forehead.

"Then why are you being so mean? Can't you see in how much pain I'm in? This baby is about to rip me in half," he sniffled.

"I know. And I'm so sorry. I promise not to be mean anymore," I said while placing another kiss onto his forehead.

"It hurts so much Li," he sniffled while reaching over to squeeze my hand.

"I know Princess, but it'll all be worth it, when we have little Niall in our arms," I cooed while trying to help him get through his contraction.

He nodded, "That's it baby, just breath in and out. Breath," I coached.

Zayn and I have been in the hospital for approximately two hours now. After I was cock-blocked by my daughter, that sounds so wrong, but she did. I was in the midst of getting some head from her mother, anyways; after Zayn told me his water had broken we immediately made our way into the hospital only to be told that Zayn was six centimeters dilated. He's actually dilating a lot fast with Niall than we he did back with Harry.

"Have you called me mum and baba?"

"Your parents are on their way over. They should be here in a few hours. Your dad said it would be a cold day in hell if he missed the birth of his first granddaughter," I said chuckling as I remembered hearing Yaser tell Trisha to hurry up or he was going to leaver her behind.

Zayn laughed at that, "That sounds like baba. He was so excited when we told them they were having a granddaughter. He's going to spoil her rotten."

I smiled at that, "He won't be the only one. Me mum's already bought half of London worth of baby girl things."

Zayn smiled and rubbed his very swollen tummy with his free hand, "See baby, everyone is very excited for you to get here."

_________

"Li, it hurts. I can't," my husband said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I know baby. But you're almost fully dilated. Just a little bit longer," I whispered as I kissed his temple.

Zayn has now dilated to eight centimeters in the span of an hour. His contractions are at full force right now, but he refuses to get an epidural. Both his nurse and Dr. Reynolds have asked if he wanted the drug, but he determined to deliver our daughter drug-free.

"Want me to rub your back? Maybe that will ease some of the pain," I suggested.

I hate seeing him in so much pain. If I could I would take it all away so he wouldn't have to go through this.