Chapter 4

Liam's POV

I was sitting in the living room waiting or Zayn to come downstairs with Harry. He's taking awhile. Maybe Harry was being difficult and not wanting to get up. Maybe I should go upstairs and help him out. We all know how difficult it can be to wake up Harry when he's sleeping. He definitely got that from Zayn.

Chuckling to myself I stood up from our very comfortable couch and made my way up the stairs. I walked all the way down the hall until I got to the second room to the right; Harry's bedroom was across that hall from ours.

As I got closer I could hear Zayn and Harry talking. "Hazza would you like to have a baby brother or sister?" I heard Zayn ask. His question confused me. Why on Earth would he be asking Harry such a question? I decided to keep listening.

"Hazza baby brudder or sistah?" "Yeah baby, would you like to be a big brother?" "Play wif Harry?" "I'm sure he or she would love to play with you once they are older," I heard Zayn coo.

Why did Zayn keep asking Harry if he wanted a sibling? Was he...was he pregnant? Are going to have a baby? Thinking out if brought a huge smile onto my face. Was my baby pregnant?

"Yes! Mumma. Harry wants baby brudder or sistah," he cheered excitedly.

"Well my little monkey, guess what? Mumma's going to have a baby!" she said excitedly.

Oh my God. He's pregnant. Zayn's pregnant. I'm going to be a dad again. I couldn't help the excitement building up in me. Just the thought of having a new baby in the house was making me so damn happy. I immediately opened Harry's door wider. I cleared my throat as to let them know of my presence.

Zayn immediately turned around, so fast I was scared his head was going to fall off, he looked at me like deer in headlights.

I made my way over to my little family until I was standing in front of Zayn. Zayn was looking everywhere but at me. I gently held onto his chin and held it so that he was looking me in the eyes, "Is it true?" I whispered.

He looked at me before slowly nodding, "Yeah, I...um took the test a bit ago, and it came up positive," he whispered with tears threating to spill from his beautiful hazel eyes.

I engulfed my husband into a tight embrace, "Baby, I'm so happy! We're going to have another baby!" I cheered excitedly as I started to pepper kisses all over his face.

"Daddy baby!" I could hear Harry squealing in excitement. I don't think he fully understood what was going on, but got excited anyways from seeing my excitement.

I pulled away slightly so that I could look him in the eyes. His eyes were still welling up with tears, I wasn't sure if they were happy tears or not.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I cooed.

He sniffled before answering, "Your not mad?"

I looked at him as if he was crazy, "Princess, why would I be mad? Huh?" I chuckled finding it amusing that he thought I would be mad about having another baby. Me laughing was obviously not that right thing to do, because he pushed me away from him.

"It's not funny Liam. I was seriously terrified that you were going to be mad," he shouted successfully scaring Harry who began to whimper. "Aww baby no, don't cry. I'm sorry mummy scared you. I didn't mean to sweetheart," he cooed while bringing Harry up to his chest and gently rocking him trying to calm our son down.

I looked at him to see if he was serious about thinking I would be mad. When I looked over his face and saw that he wasn't kidding I approached him and Harry. I cautiously placed my hands on his hips.