Proposal

Annabeth's POV

I was sitting on the beach for Percy to show up he has late as usual and I wasn't surprised. That's when Leo ran up to me with an envelope and my name was on the front. I tore it open and it said
Dear Annabeth,
I have thought a lot about this it's why I have been talking to Jason a lot recently and I have decided that I don't want to be you boyfriend anymore. Sorry.
                                Sincerely,
                                 Perseus Jackson

      I kept reading the words "I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore" and then I burst into tears when I looked up to see where Leo was so I could ask him what the Hades happened he was gone he must of known what the letter was and didn't want to be the person I take my anger out on.

   I ran to the Athena cabin and on the way there I ran into Percy my thoughts were "great just amazing now he can laugh at how he broke my heart and get to see the mess I am" I screamed at him " HOW COULD YOU I THOUGHT WE LOVED EACH OTHER BUT I GUESS NOT GOODBYE PERSEUS HAVE A GOOD LIFE"! Then I smacked him and he just smirked and went to his cabin. I screamed in anger and ran to my cabin where I fell onto my bed and just laid there sobbing for two hours then Malcom came in and asked me what the Hades happened and told me I looked like a mess. (Malcom is bold Annabeth is normal font)

(Sobbing) P-P-Percy b-broke up with m-me
What I  going to kill him should I get Mom
No don't do that I'm just going to go to bed goodnight Malcom
Goodnight Annabeth I the person that will help you kill Percy in the morning.

(End of conversation)

I laid down and stuck my hand under my pillow like I always do but I felt a paper I pulled it out and felt a paper stuck to it I turned on the light by my bed and the paper said
Annabeth sorry if this felt like Tartarus all over again but I don't want to be you boyfriend because I want to be your husband Annabeth Chase will you marry me? - Your one and only Seaweed Brain

I opened the box to find a ring with a silver band and a big blue diamond and small grey diamond surrounding it I put it on and started crying again but in relief that my seaweed brain still loved me. I ran out of the cabin and heard Malcom yelling at me to come back but I ran into Percy's cabin. When I walked in I heard him in the bathroom talking so he probably was Iris messaging someone he kept saying "I did it wrong I blew it she doesn't love me anymore". I felt my eyes water up and I yelled PERCY he immediately stopped talking and walked out his eyes were bloodshot when I saw him I ran up to him and tackled him in a hug he fell to the floor but hugged me back tighter than usual like he was afraid I would leave him we laid there in silence until I said "yes yes a million times yes". I felt his grip tighten if that was possible the him moved his head so we were nose to nose then he kissed me and it wasn't like our usual kisses it was more passionate and I felt tears streaming down his face when we pulled apart I started crying.

He immediately asked what was wrong and I told him that I was scared that I might of lost him if I didn't find that card. That I couldn't loose him that he is my life and he just picked me up and put me on his bed and kissed me when he pulled away he told me that I am his world and that he couldn't imagine a world without me. Then he kissed me.

It was an amazing kiss I put my fingers up his shirt and started rubbing his abs he deepened the kiss and I took his shirt off of him. He stuck his hands under my shirt and started rubbing my abdomen and bottom of my bra line but didn't go up any farther. We stayed like that for a while until he rolled off of me and we laid there for a couple of minutes until I asked "how are we going to tell out Godly parents?" That's when and Iris message popped up and it was Athena she saw me with Percy and started yelling about how she thought we broke up and that she thought I was heartbroken but I'm the middle of her rant of how we magically got back together I interrupted her and said "Mother it's just his way of proposing he had Leo give me a card that said he didn't want to be my boyfriend anymore and then put another one under my pillow saying he wanted to be my husband and it had a ring with it" she sat there in silence for a while then to our surprise said she was happy for us and ended the Iris message. I could tell Percy was relieved that my mother didn't kill her.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading Vote and comment
Word count=908
If your still reading comment that if I made a Instagram or twitter page dedicated to this book if you would follow it and be active on it thanks again for reading PLEASE VOTE