Wedding reception

Third Person's POV

Everyone was at their wedding reception Percy and Annabeth had saved us all at least once and it was obvious that they lived each other. It was time for them to open the gifts and everyone was excited but Annabeth looked even more excited and made sure that Percy open the gift from her last because she wanted it to be special. Everyone was anxious to see what Annabeth got Percy and it was time for him to open it. He opened the card first and it said "to daddy from Annabeth and baby" he gave her a puzzled look and opened the box inside was a picture frame and in it was a picture of what looked like the early stages of a growing baby and a little shirt that's said daddy's favorite. (Percy is bold and is normal they were whispering all if this)

Are you pregnant

Yeah

That's amazing I love you wise girl

I love you too seaweed brain

Everyone was waiting anxiously for them to tell them what it was the Annabeth said "we're pregnant". Everyone gasped and clapped all night people were coming up to them and congratulating them but the most excited person was Aphrodite she screamed "Percababies" and hugged them both and it took some convincing to get her to stop hugging Annabeth they danced and everyone had an amazing time it was an amazing night.

-----------------------------------------------------
I know it's short sorry
Word count= 237
Thanks for reading vote and comment
-Bre