Dance Part 1

Annabeth's POV

I am very upset because I have a school dance this week and I don't want to tell Percy because I go to school in San Francisco
and he lives in New York but being the seaweed brain he is he would come all the way out here to come to the dance with me and I also don't want him to know about me getting bullied because he would get all protective and beat the hades out of the girls who were bullying me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thalia and I were dress shopping it was almost impossible to get her to come with me but after some convincing she finally agreed to come. We walked around and looked at dresses I picked out about three a black knee length one with golden sparkles a dress that went a little above my knee that was sea green one with blue sparkles the only reason I picked out this one was because the sea green reminded me of Percy's eyes and a mid thigh length red strapless dress. Thalia picked out a plain grey one and a gold dress with a sparkly silver neckline. She asked me how I had become so good at picking out clothes I just told her spending so much time with Piper has payed off. She laughed.

Thalia POV

It's fun watching Annabeth she has no idea that I called Percy and he is coming down this weekend to come to the dance. We went to the dressing room to try on our dresses and when Annabeth picks out her dress I have to text Percy the color so he can get a matching tie so I hope she doesn't get the black on because then it would look like he was dressed for a funeral. Annabeth tried on the red on first I looked good actually but it was really short and she said she didn't realize how short it was when she picked it up but it was also really tight so it showed all of her curves she told me to be one hundred percent honest so I said it made her look like a stripper she gave me a death glare. She went to go try on the black dress I plan on telling her that is is just to dark. She walked out and it was actually pretty it was tight around the top and loose at the bottom until the knee. But I still think that it was too dark so I just told her that. She tried on the sea green dress and it looked beautiful it was tight around the top and flowed down to the knees. The sparkles made her eyes pop and I knew Percy would love so I told her that we found the dress. So she made me try on my dresses. But first I texted Percy "her dress is the color of your eyes".

Annabeth's POV

I was super excited to see her dresses I told her to try one the gold one first and it looks amazing it was loose and had some glitter I told her to get that dress so we bought our dresses and walked to another store to buy our shoes. I got black four inch heels and Thalia got gold flats.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank for reading vote and comment
Word count = 553