Sally Jackson meets percabeth

Percy's POV

Annabeth and I were going to my moms house it was a week after I defeated the titan Kronos and as still hadn't told Sally about us dating so we plan on telling her tonight when we're are at our house.

Sally's POV

Percy is coming home today and I haven't seen him in weeks. I am currently making his favorite blue cookies and I am nervous to tell him that Paul and I are getting married. I was talking to Paul about how to tell Percy when we heard a knock on the door. I was so excited to see Percy. I open the the door and see him with Annabeth I hug them both and invite them inside Percy and Annabeth go to his room while I go finish dinner and the cookies. When the cookies are cooled I take them up to Percy's room and see that his door is closed which I find strange he never closes his door. I quietly open it in case they are asleep but what I see was was not planned. They were on Percy's bed and Annabeth was on top of him and they were kissing aggressively. I stood there is shock then walked back out and closed his door. I knocked on his door before walking in again and saw that Percy didn't have a shirt on and Annabeth's shirt was tangled up in the front. I put the cookies down and walked out just to hear them start laughing.
---------------time skip to dinner----------------
(Still Sally's POV)
It was time for dinner so I was hoping that they would explain the making out earlier even though they didn't know that I saw them. So I casually asked them if there was anything new going on hoping they would tell me. (Bold is Sally normal is Percy italics is Annabeth)
Actually mom there is Annabeth and I are dating

That's amazing how did the gods take it

We haven't told them yet we are telling them tomorrow

That's cool I actually have something to tell you

What is it

Paul and I are engaged

That's amazing mom congratulations

Paul and I talked about it and Percy your going to be his best man and Annabeth would you like to be my maid of honor

I would love to Sally thank you

Mom we really should go we have to get back to camp

Ok by guys love you

Love you

Bye Sally

Hope you enjoyed the story vote and comment

Word count =414