Austin Jackson

Austin's POV

Hey my name is Austin Jackson and I am Percy's cousin. I am easily the hottest person in my family and I am going to steal Percy's hot and I mean HOT girlfriend. We had a family reunion in a week so that's when I plan on getting her I would use my charm and I don't like to use my looks as an excuse but if I have to I will.

(skip one week)
Today was the day I was going to steal Percy's girlfriend her name was Annabeth Chase and we were both 20 so it would be perfect. Once she saw me she would forget Percy and come running to me. So my parents and I left to go to the family reunion.

When we were in the car I was daydreaming about Annabeth her amazing curly blonde hair, stormy gray eyes that track your every move, and her figure she looks like she could beat you in a fight any day of the week.

Before I knew it we were at the beach where we have our reunion at every year. I ran out of the car to go find Percy because I knew Annabeth would be with him he says he brings Annabeth because he considers her part if the family. But after looking for them for about twenty minutes I gave up and decided they weren't there yet so I walked to the dining pavilion where my Parent, Grandparents, Sally and Paul were so naturally I asked them where Percy was they said in the water to I put on my swim trunks excited that Annabeth would get to see my six pack and headed down to the beach.

I still couldn't find them so I went to tell Sally she didn't sound surprised at all she just said that they are both very good swimmers so they probably were out far in the ocean and to wait for them. So I waited for about an hour until they came up and we all at dinner. The rest if the family was here and we all talked and visited until they all realized Percy and Annabeth were gone AGAIN.

Percy's POV
I was super nervous I was taking Annabeth underwater to a really pretty coral reef I found last year and I was going to ask her to marry me. When we got there I was as ready as I could be so when Annabeth wasn't looking I got down one one knee prepared to pop the big question.

Annabeth's POV
I was looking at a very green fish behind me the color reminded me of Percy's eyes when I turned around and saw Percy on one knee holding a small black box I gasped and put my hands over my mouth. The he said Annabeth Chase I have known you since we were twelve years old and we have been best friends every since that day when you kissed me in the labyrinth I knew that I was in love with you and these past few years if dating you have definitely been the best few years of my life. Annabeth Chase will you do the honor of being my wife? I was in tears at this point and screamed YES A MILLION TIMES YES! He smiled put the ring on my finger picked me up and kissed me we stayed down there talking and kissing for about another hour then we decided to go back up and tell everyone we were excited but nervous at the same time nobody knew Percy was going to propose not even Sally so everyone was going to be surprised.

Austin's POV
We were all talking and the little kids were running around when Percy and Annabeth came up and said that they have and announcement to make. Everyone was quiet then Percy said "me and Annabeth are engaged" she smiled and said "it's Annabeth and I seaweed brain" then laughed. Once they were done talking my dreams were crushed and all hell broke loose or as Percy said it all Hades broke loose. Sally screamed, ran up to them and hugged them and started crying saying her baby is all grown up while everyone else congratulated them. I was upset so I went off the ocean to getaway A month later I got invitation to the wedding but I didn't go because I couldn't stand to see Annabeth get married to Percy.

Thanks for reading
Word count=749