Percabeth in gym class Part 1

I got this idea from @Dhrienj03 thanks for the idea I might use a couple more if you ideas and I modified this story a little so it would be a little bit of Percabeth
-------------——————--------------------------

Percy's POV

Thalia, Nico, Piper, Jason, Frank, Leo, and I were going to Annabeth's school to teach the gym class because they were learning sword fighting Frank was just tagging along because he was bored because he uses a bow but we haven't told Annabeth yet because we wanted to surprise her.

Annabeth's POV

I am in math class and it is almost over my next class is gym so it will be the usual the jocks showing off to the cheerleaders Alan's making fun if the nerds also known as my friends and I. Then the bell rang I walked to my locker and put my math book, binder, folder, and homework in it then walked to gym which usually I would enjoy but now I hate it all the jocks make it miserable. But when I walked in I saw swords laying on racks and gear the mortals use to shield themselves on the floor. I was excited that I would finally get to show up the jocks because so far this year we have done swimming, basketball, baseball, and the fitness gram stuff and I sucked at all of those things except the fitness gram crap but that was boring. I got changed and when I was changing I heard the cheerleaders talking about how hot one of the guys teaching us sword fighting was and how they would ask him out after class but the one thing that caught my attention was that one of the girls claimed she had talked to him and he said they were from a summer camp in Long Island and you have to be fluent in Greek to join. Then I quickly finished changing and started to run out of the locker room but on of the girls stoped me and said awww does Annaiebell want a chance at the hot guy well guess what he's ours so stay AWAY from him. With that I walked out. When I walked into the gym I saw Leo I ran up and hugged him and one of the cheerleaders screamed and told me that he is hers he responded with "I have a girlfriend" I looked at him with a questioning look he said one word "Calypso" I have read about her she was trapped on a island and had to fall in love with men in order for them to leave he island I stated to ask how but he shushed me and told me he would explain later. Then Percy ran out I yelled his name and ran up to him I engulfed him in a hug them kissed him I heard some people gasp and even one girl scream NO! but Percy was mine and nobody and nothing could change that not even Tartarus. I smiled at him and we walked to the center of the gym.
-----------------------------------------------------
There will be another part or two to this story thank you again to @Dhrienj03 for recommending this story I will give a shoutout if I use your stories please vote and comment and I hope this doesn't offend and cheerleaders about how snobby I had them act some if my friends are cheerleaders and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met.
Word count= 513