Evolving, Changing and Modifying

Thanks for the 500 reads guys and please go and look for mine and SaffyDuck's other project - My not - so normal life :) - Bobbin :D

Nico

I thought this little voyage was quite funny actually, I had learnt a few chararistics about Flick and Anna, Flick could almost track everyone which was funny, also Anna was falling for Landon...

HAHA! We had barely known each other a week and it looked like everyone was picking their partner for life not me though.

Well if I had to pick someone out of these four girls it wouldn't be Anna or Valerie because Anna was a bit of wimp and she was to apologetic and on the hand she could get angry easily... she was such a girl! Valerie well the girl maybe a celebrity and have money but she grinds me with I feel so sorry for myself attitude! Seriously? So it would have to be Baby or River because they can actually grow a pair.. but River was a spy.

River...

He was amazed how his opinion of River had changed so quickly though, when he first kissed her as a decoy he just immediately thought she was a teen girl who was emotional which was quite shallow he knew. Then he realised the car which him, Anna and Flick were in had stopped!

" LANDON!" Anna pointed while I thought to myself seriously? Wow the boy could certainely run fast though! 

The red head was still running though and Flick was trying to catch up with him which wasn't working. I was suddenly getting annoyed though then I spotted something in the corner of my eye...something which was purple.. and had covered the whole atmosphere..

" PERICULM GAS!!!!" I yelled.. " Flick step on it! We can't go into Dreamland now!"

The robot stepped on it and we were suddenly going fast the boy olympic wonder! It made a change from the snail pace we were driving at, I was laughing in my seat. Then I realised something I had sniffed a little bit of the gas but how I was still awake?

I know Flick said I was immune to the gas so I couldn't exactly be kept in dreamland but I could still go in, something else was striking me, my vision was changing and I could slowly see Doctor Reynolds, Ben had mentioned how he saw a half ghost but it was like I could see millions of these people behind the gas...

They were crying but what struck me was they were half asleep and these people were mutating... I could see there bones and they looked like they were flopping, evolving into some sort of jelly,  the periculm gas.

Then it struck me - Dreamland was getting more power.

" Flick let us in!" River called and I pulled her into this old honk of a car, lucky I had a bit of mechanic skills to fix it!

So now me, Anna and River and Landon were running for our lives, it didn't look we were chasing Valerie anymore, it looked like we were running away ourselves but my eye sight kept flickering, one minute it was all colour then the next minute I could see blackness and everyone's bones.

River kept staring at me, so I kind of growled at her, to leave me alone, she looked at me so confused though. Gawd maybe I was right she was a stupid teenage girl?

It struck me again. Everyone was quiet though a chant begun and half - ghosts were surrounding us, they had surrounded us. It was impossible to break through. The Doctor looked evil, his eyes were purple.

They were changing and we were stuck!

GREAT!