Wrecking ASDA and any chance of friendship...

Valerie

       You could actually cut through the tension in the air, I couldn't breathe through it. I was in a room full of strangers, that's what I am calling them. They are just faces with names to me, I don't need them but they need me. I really didn't like the redheaded girl, she seemed really up it, acting all smug that she saved me but I needed that dream, I needed to know how I could change my ways.

" So are you going to do something useful with your time?" It was the robot women Felicity, breaking the silence. So I would eventually have to speak.

" We need food," Flick said then I was following 6 other mature teenagers, out the door.

" So should we go to Asda," The criminal Nico said. Great I was trusting my survival on a criminal and I found myself nodding. How did I end up here?

We passed through some trees and we used the compass/ tracker device, can't remember the name device thingy ma bob that Flick had given us. The red headed girl Baby was leading us, great she is bossy as well as stuck up? I think I would rather be in that Dreamland place. No one was saying anything, the blond girl Anna was at the back, she looked green and she doesn't look like the sort of girl who gets out much. I couldn't blame her, the atmosphere was driving me crazy too and I found myself lying to most questions that anyone asked me.

I could tell who the class joker was the criminal Nico, the quiet girl was Anna, the rebel was probably Baby by the way she dressed - seriously converses and a dressy top? The nerd was probably that Ben Rider because he is always so polite and sucking up to Felicity, Landon was the popular one because he looked the type, to go out to parties. The only one I couldn't tell was River but she looked like a prep. I know I'm stereotyping but I wanted to know more about these people but I couldn't find a way to get through to them. I was bored.

So here I was, at Asda carrying a basket putting all my favourite foods, I couldn't believe how there was no electric left. That meant no hair tongs or straighteners. Just my luck and we have to heat all our water on a fire, so we can have a hot bath. This was a disgusting way to live, so I was looking at Asda stuff then SPLAT a egg was in my face and I saw a smirking Baby. Oh is that how it is? If she wants a food fight then I'll give her one.

" FOODFIGHT!" Nico yelled and I chucked some butter at Baby.

Baby -

Gawd that stupid "celebrity" Valerie, she has a face like sour milk! We got to Asda and she was turning her face up at everything and gave me a look like I made a baby cry. What did I ever do to her? I saved her life for pretty face sake, and her face when she discovered that there was no electricity or hot water. Priceless! How can she not realise that if no one is working, how can we get electricity...

She glared at me while I was packing a trolley full of supplies,  toothbrushes and all the toiletries. So I then came up with a idea throw her egg at her face. I did, Nico was the only one who saw and immediately the mobster had to yell food fight and Valerie epically failed throwing butter at me. While I was laughing like a hyena, then someone chucked a cake behind my back.

Landon! My own flesh and blood chucked cake at me! How dare he! Well brother you forgot who spilt a whole bucket of water over Bella's best idea, so I sulked away to make Valerie and Landon think they've won but how wrong are they. 

Supplies... I got a bucket and a lot of paint...and pictured Valarie's panicking. I know we have to work together but I don't have to like her, do I?

No I don't.

River

I felt someone pick me up and it was Ben. He pulled me into a trolley and he whizzed me around the aisles and I was laughing my head off, while Nico was glaring at me, then he arrogantly sauntered off somewhere and five minutes later, I heard him yell something about a food fight and then I heard Valerie scream and Baby laugh at her. Gawd I always wanted to meet Valerie then she seemed so snooty. Guess your idols aren't always what they seem.