Called Out In The Dark Or Open Your Eyes

Valerie

                   All this feels strange and untrue, I got filled with empty lies with blank eyes from Tiger, promises that were clearly fake but I got played like a fool, of course he would know everything about Sarah, he has probably found all our files and tracked us from the start.

I wallowed in my pain. The cellar where I was currently at, was awful and freezing, I had a rotten old blanket round me and I was frightened, I was scared. He has been terrifying me and injecting me with the gas. So I would feel these shocks up my body and my feet would disappear like what happen to Doctor Reynolds..

I coughed and I moaned in pain...

" Sarah," I whispered. " Help Me."

Sleep flooded me and I was running... running from him, who was in the next room and my eyes were trained to use the stars as my guide but there was none.

I was frightened and scared, a bright light was looming over me. It was Ben... Ben the only nice person in this whole sorry affair and I threw that back in his face, letting him take a punch for me and he put his arm around me while I was feuding with Baby in ASDA and talked to me before I went off with the devils spawn...

But why was he here?

" Valerie what am I doing here?" He asked..

" I don't know... help me Ben," I cried and he pulled me into a friendly hug.

" Help me," I asked.

"Of course....." He pulled me closer and we were eye to eye cheek to cheek and then I was scared, he was slowly disappearing into the air... Who needs Dreamland when you have a personal nightmare?