Mathias did not hesitate to grimace in agreement letting me look in between with a slight shake of my head before Mathias called me again. "Anyways, when do we meet your other friends?"

"Yeah and are they as pretty as Noora?" Egil immediately asked with a smile inspiring me that bad news causing me to frown at once by cutting the engine at a red light.

I took advantage of it to turn to the two and pointed Egil with my index finger. "No matter what you planned, forget it. Now! "

"Oh come on, sweet, it's fu-"

" Ah ah ! Jars with big-word!" Egil immediately interrupted him with a shrug of his eyebrows in the jubilation making me roll my eyes again on the two idiots before passing the speed to the green light.

The boys continued on various subjects throughout the rest of the journey and I hastened to drive them, respecting the limitations as best I could before driving all the way to Eva.

When I arrived in front of the big house of the redhead, the girls were already all lined up on the pavement in the obvious boredom at my back and especially Vilde.

I was trying to make a quick excuse only I had barely put a foot out of my car as Vilde pulled me with her down the street.

Now I found myself walking in line alongside Eva and Vilde as the girls laughed and drank from the bottles of wine.

I regularly shared amused glances with Noora at Vilde's flagrant excitement before suddenly feeling more aware of me as we approached the address that Chris had sent to Eva.

I could already hear the music blasting at full speed through the big house as we crossed the aisle letting me readjust my cap into the nervousness before folding my lips with a dark purple like none other than Chris welcomed us.

He gave us a nod as Noora passed the first soon followed by Vilde, Sana and Chris letting me amplify my frown to his strange behavior as he almost flirted with all of the girls.

I decided to pass before Eva as she seemed more reluctant to come in now and tried to pass the door only that was without counting on the intervention of the brown as he suddenly took my forearm.

I immediately lifted my frowning eyes on the brown just to be greeted by a wide attractive smile."I didn't know you were on their bus. "

"Uh ... it changes something?" I asked, not out of rudeness but more from confusion since I did not really see the interest that it could have.

In response, Chris simply gave me his famous smile that I thought was his signature form before he released me backwards to greet Eva in turn. I shook my head in perplexity as I made my way down the hallway just to stop at the top of the stairs as the attention seemed riveted on us.

The thought of Iben being present suddenly jumped to my mind making me instantly retreat simply to strike a solid chest.

I glanced over my shoulder murmuring an excuse just to swallow just after as I realized it was none other than Chris.

The latter simply put his hands on my hips to stabilize me before leaning behind me to whisper in my ear. "Find me later."

And with just that, he withdrew his hands from my waist as if they had never been there to start before disappearing among the maddening crowd of teenagers.

However, I was soon out of my surprise trance about the brown as I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump before meeting the mocking look of Noora. "Hey, it's all right. It's just me. "

"What made you so jumpy?" Eva asked with a similar smile on her lips, letting me scrape my throat awkwardly before shrugging my shoulders.

Noora gave me a sly smile before trying to talk to me over the music only a hand around my wrist pulled me abruptly away from the duet letting me quickly turn around in surprise and panic just to realize that it was just Sana .

The brunette stopped shortly in the middle of the dancing crowd before arcing an eyebrow as she noticed that I remained planted on the spot without moving.

"Seriously, Celeste?" Sighed the beautiful brunette before murmuring something under her breath completely inaudible under the loud music.

She soon reached for my shoulders before starting to shake me up soon reacting as I pushed her away before making grimaces dancing for her own pleasure.

She finally let a laugh let me hear the sound of her laugh for the first time before actually enjoying the beat of the music.

I stopped thinking and thinking as I let myself go and began to swing my hips in rhythm.

I was dancing on an extra couple of music before I leaned over Sana as I could feel a thin stream of sweat and a drought settling in my throat. "I'll take a break and try to find something non-alcoholic. "

"Uh, good luck with that." Loudly haunted the brunette over the music making me chuckle in agreement before I plow a path between the bodies in sweat grinding against each other.

Unfortunately, it seems that Sana and I had underestimated the heavy task of finding water here. And now I was upstairs not knowing if I had to try my luck finding a bathroom or not since the risk of falling on a couple seemed more likely.

I kept a shudder at the simple thought before stopping my gaze on one of the doors seemed like a typical bathroom door.

I chewed on my lower lip in indecision before deciding to take my chance. I turned the handle silently praying that I would not find anything traumatizing behind the door and soon let out a long sigh of relief as I closed the door behind me.

I turned the locks so I did not try my luck before heading to the faucet. I soon recaptured my reflection, letting my eyes widen at the sight of some of my long strands of hair sticking to my forehead.

I took off my cap and put it on the bathroom island before turning the washbasin valves to place my hands underneath. I took a paper towel to mop the sweat on my forehead before drinking from the tap.

The flavor of fresh water on my tongue felt like a divine sensation letting me take a new sip before I straightened out the feel of my phone vibrating in my pocket.

Best brother ever

I come to your aid, have you already isolated yourself from the world ?

I rolled my eyes at Egil's usual sarcasm before shaking my head as he soon added Mathias to the conversation letting me take a seat on the first object within my reach.

However, I had miscalculated my shot as I soon released an awkward cry falling into the bathtub.

I released a whistle as I hit my skull against the fault before moaning as I bit my tongue in the process.

I closed my eyelids to wait for the pain to pass before breathing heavily as I let myself sink more comfortably into the bathtub. I pulled my hood over my head to cushion the contact of my skull against the cold surface before checking that my phone was still in one piece.

This allowed me to see that I already had four missed messages all of my brothers. I soon reopened the conversation completely unconscious of the drama happening beneath me as I began a fight with the two idiots alike until I fell into the abyss of a deep sleep without dreams.