Immortal Beauty oo9

Hey Guys!

I'm so so so so sorry for making you guys wait. I thought I was going rolling really well with this story. Then I rolled right into writer's block. And then life happened, and I just got chance after chance to put writing this off. So I'm super sorry. Hoepfully you can fogive me. I've written the whole of Chapter four and given you all of it. I'm gonna start work on five soonish.

Oh, and there's a recap since I haven't been on in months.

SORRY! :)

Xx G.

RECAP:

"Hanson," I whispered whilst smiling and stroking his face, I pushed a random strand of hair behind his ear, he needed a haircut badly. "I've missed you. But, there's something you need to know..." That got his attention, he snapped his head and his eyes lit up with worry and anxiety.

"What's happened, May?"

"I remember... I... I remember everything." As looked into his eyes I watched his emotions pass over his face. The initial worry was replaced by excitement, fear, remorse and then a neutral look, meaning he'd put his emotions back in check.

"What... what does that mean? How did you remember?"

"I had some help... My maker found me, but my maker... He's supposed to be my best friend and true love..."

I felt it his body sag in defeat. Defeat, oh God this is entirely my fault. I shouldn't have followed Branton, I'd never remember.

"He doesn't mean anything to me! He left me, he abandoned me! I feel nothing but hate towards him!" Defending my love for Hanson was harder than expected. Oh, yea. Did I mention Hanson is my husband?

Chapter 4

Zach chose this moment to walk through the door. The moment Hanson smelt him he was furious, he leaped from my embrace. I run over to him in blur and held him back by his hand.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THEY WERE SOUL MATES!" Hanson screamed at Zach. For a second, Zach is taken aback. He takes a millisecond to look at the scene and work out why Hanson is furious; I look frantically between the two men. If they fought I know who'd win, Zach may have been Alpha of the two shifters - oh yea, Hanson is a shifter as well - it was only because I controlled Hanson and instructed him not to challenge Zach. If they fought Zach wouldn't surrender, he'd fight until the death, and Hanson wouldn't back down and spare Zach's life.

Hanson is Zach's son. Yea, surprise! Hanson was younger than me, but really, I didn't care. I had fallen in love with Hanson, head over heels. What we had was like nothing I'd felt before, it was so powerful and consuming. Sure, we'd had a few troubles here and there, like Zach and the fact I'm Immortal and he's a shifter, but we got over them. Hanson had been my first, and only. I didn't need Branton, if he wanted to desert me than I could only reciprocate.

No. I would not give up Hanson without a fight. He was mine, and I was his.

"Hanson, baby," I cooed into his ear. "Stop this nonsense... Wait, Hanson, you knew?" My voice barely a whisper. "How? How much did you know? How long? HOW?" My voice rising to a yell, Hanson looked distraught. He'd been caught out, there was no running from the betrayal, it was all right there on his face.

"Maya... I...I... Zach -"He stuttered, growing impatient I cut him off.

"You what? Zach told you? Does everyone bar me know? How could you hide this from me? Me. I have given you EVERYTHING, my life, my heart, my soul, my essence, my love. Everything! No lying, no betrayal, no secrets. I bore my soul to you."

Looking down at his feet he murmured, "I gave everything up for you. But this wasn't my secret to share; I was bound so tightly, you have no idea. I didn't mean to hurt or betray you. But Zach believed it was best that I knew there may come a time that I would have to fight for your love. And I still love you, and I will defend your heart as it is mine. You are mine. Nothing and no one can change that." I looked at him closely, my beautiful boy. He was now looking at me with his beautiful seaweed green eyes, looking through his dark brown bangs, those eyes were pleading, strong and sad all at the same time.

"How could you do this to me?" I averted my eyes to Zach questioning his reasoning for keeping me in the dark. "Nothing will never forget this, and I'm not sure I can forgive this either." I looked into Hanson's, watching as they portrayed his heart breaking. I knew that it would kill him, but he wasn't the only one whose heart was breaking, mine was too. I didn't know where we would go from here, or what would happen. All I knew was that this was killing me, slowly and softly. I fled from the room, into the safe haven of my bedroom, shutting and locking the door. Collapsing to the floor using the door as backing, I curled into a ball and cried.

***

I awoke to the loud cawing that was coming from just outside of my window. I slowly stretched out my body, I was super stiff. I got up from the door frame and walked over to my window which incidentally had been left open. Outside in the darkness I could make out the shape of a black crow, a symbol of death in the old times. Yes, I was superstitious remember I do come from 1700's. Back in those times everyone believed in superstition, and I was no different. The crow cawed once more and made me jump back from the window.

It flew into the window and landed with a thud. It then proceeded to peck at the floor a few times; I was shocked to saw the least. The crow lifted its head to me and looked me in the eye. In those black beady eyes I saw intelligence; this bird knew what it was doing. The bird was something other than a bird. I had heard stories about Shifters or even Vampyres that send can transforming minions, but never seen the proof to back it up. Now, I think I had. I continued to stare at the crow and wonder what it was doing here when all of a sudden it flew up off the ground. It hovered in the air. I stared in wonder as the bird transformed from a bird to what I assumed was a human. With a short sharp laugh the crow person stretched up and looked me in the eye.

"Hello Bridgette," he croaked, his voice mimicking the harness that you would imagine coming from a crow. "It's been a long time. My master seeks your presence."

"Who is your master, and my name is Maya now." I said slowly.

"Does this mean you do not remember me Maya slash Bridgette?" he said slightly shocked but more mockingly than anything.

"Yea, that means I don't remember you..."

"Gabriel." He said finishing my sentence.

"Gabriel..." I said, slowly. Churning the name throughout my mouth trying to remember why I knew that name. "So who is your master Gabriel?"

"My master, dearest young one, is Branton. And he grows weary of these childish games we play. It is time to fly. I hope you remember enough about flying with me." He said with a mischievous smile and a dangerous glint in his beady eyes.

______________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Will Update Soon. Votes and comments will encourge me. :)

Xx G.