Immortal Beauty oo2

I know it's short but I should be doing my Legal Studies 2000 word essay which is due tomorrow,

but I just don't get it, so it's the teachers fault. Or is now. XD

Here's a lil sumethin sumethin, to keep you going, I've already started the next chapter,

but I'm sorry cause I have too leave you on a cliffhanger.

Xx G.

__________________________________________________________________________

No one could call me easily frightened. If he wanted to kill me then I wasn't going to back down, I would never turn down a challenge. I would go down fighting and I was pretty sure that he knew that too. A voice inside my head told me that was why he was taking me away from civilisation, but I doubted that. I hated having to rely on my small gift of clairvoyance, instead of having China around to rule out possibilities, although to have China's help would mean risking calling home. And that was the only thing I dreaded. The wrath of my covenant, who would know exactly what I had done, and wouldn't listen to my explanations.

The new boy pulled off to the side of the road. He clearly expected me to follow suit, I was far enough behind him that I could hesitate before I decided that I might as well just pull over. I indicated off the road, he got out of his car and started walking towards to me in my car. I locked the doors to my baby, and pressed the button that unrolls the window. I stared at the boy, he was so beautiful, his hair was dishevelled and looked like it hadn't been brushed in years, but at the same time looked extremely sexy. Then all of a sudden I got lost in his eyes, those big obsidian blue eyes bore into mine, they mesmerised me in their utter beauty. I found my way out of those huge pools of blue and looked at his chiselled cheek bones and his cute dimpled chin. I then looked up and saw his slim but pouting lips that were slowly moving. My consciousness found its way out of the haze that had covered me and heard his deep resonating voice in my ears.

"... I've missed you so much Bridgette. Haven't you missed me?" He said sincerely.

Whoa, wait up. One, who was Bridgette and two, how did this guy know me.

"Sorry, I have no clue who you are."

"It's me Branton, I told I would return for you, and here I am."

"Wait," I said, extremely confused. "Branton...? I have no idea who you are. I have never met you before."

"Yes, you have." He insisted.

"No, I haven't. I swear to the Gods that I have never met you before."

He looked distraught, how could I forget someone like this boy? He bore his eyes down into mine, he was looking for something, but what?

"I'm sorry. I have mistaken you for someone I once knew." He said sadly.

"Oh ok..."

"Let me reintroduce myself, my name is Branton. And I am a Immortal Maker."

_________________________--

THE END!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

RECOMMEND?

xx G.