Immortal Beauty oo4

A-Hey-Hey!

So I wanted to know if yu guys would like this in coontinuous small but frequent parts, or longer parts (this would obviously take longer)????

Cause I can do both, only problem is if you want bigger parts then I will take a LOT longer to write. Small writing tasks are easy peasy, but writing alot seems to be getting harder. Anyways, let me know.

VOTE!

Comment!

Fan Me!

Xx G.

________________________________________________________________

"Bridgette?" Branton asked questioningly.

"I've missed you."

"Oh, Bridgette, I've missed you so much."

Oh, so you're probably lost. I was his best friend and love of his life. And he was mine, see the problem with him giving me his blood, was that I wasn't a 'mythical creature'. I was human. Branton had been my friend from pre-school. I had loved him since grade 2, but, he and I were forbidden to be together. His need for blood, my blood, had become almost too much for him, so I left. Never to see him again, I loved him, which was why I left. But the creatures of the Otherworld knew of his human lover, and had kidnapped me so they could blackmail Branton to betray the Immortals secrets. But, I had gotten cocky and a werewolf had ripped into me, making me on the verge of death. First criteria: check. The Otherworld creatures had abandoned me, left me for dead, which was when Branton had found me. Cut up almost beyond recognition, Branton still found me. Whispering sweet promises that everything would be okay, and nothing bad would ever touch us again, he fed me his Immortal blood. And therefore, changing me, and then he left me.

I jerked away from his hand, the one that had found my cheek and had started stroking it impossibly soft. "No." I said my voice not nearly as strong as I willed it to be.

Branton looked at me, shock apparent on his face.

"You... You left me! You left me, alone, scared, and without a memory!"

Branton started to speak, but I cut him off. "No! Leave me alone, don't look for me again." I yelled through my tears. I pressed the button and the windows slid up, and I sped away. I would never. NEVER, love Branton again, I loved him and he took my humanity and left me.

_____________________________

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!!!

Xx G.