Immortal Beauty oo5

Yo!

So it's not much, but I'm swamped with assessment plus I'm sick. ANNNNND I got all my student council stuff to deal with. Oh BTW! I got an VHA 4 (A) in my English assignment!!! And my teacher is like THE hardest marker in the school, so I'm extremely proud. :)

I probably won't post again until next weekend, butttttt 2 weeks til Easter Holidays!!!!

YAY! Then I will be able to write HUGE chapters, cause I'll be chilling in Mackay! YAY! XD

(Unless it gets blown away in the Cyclone, lets pray it doesn't! i have family up there :l )

Ok I'll stop babbling!

Xx G.

_____________________________________________________

I sped through the streets, swerving and taking unexpected corners, so I would lose Branton. There was no way on this earth that I would lead him to my home, where he could come inside and ruin everything I had built up with my covenant. You see, when the Immortals went underground, they left behind one hell of a mess. They left the Otherworlders to clean up the mess. For this, Otherworlders hated Immortals; they hated them more than anything. And so, if Branton showed up at my covenant, who didn't know what he was, my covenant would be torn, you see there's this stupid rule that if you find an Immortal Maker you're supposed to kill them.

I was pretty sure I had lost Branton, so I headed home. Outside waiting for me was China, she heard the purr of my car and smiled. China was blind. And my best friend, she was the one that had found me and brought me to their mixed race covenant. I love China, she was a Seer. China had lost her vision when she was born; it was only natural for a Seer to lose their vision because they gained a different type of vision.

I got out of my car, and locked the doors. "China!" I said excitedly, running up to her with my arms open.

"Maya," She said calmly. I hugged her fiercely.

"China doll, do they know? Did you tell them?"

"Yes, they know. You know I have to tell them." She said sternly.

"How mad are they?"

"You're about to find out." As she said this Giselle, my 'mother', stormed out of the house.

"MAYA!" She yelled at me, grasping my ear and pulling me into the house. Shit, just because she's my fake mother doesn't give her right to PULL MY EAR! I mean, come on, I'm older than her! Giselle only arrived at the covenant a couple of months ago. I liked her, she made me laugh. Although, sometimes she over stepped the 'mother' boundaries.

________________

P.S

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME?

THANKS!

Xx G.