Immortal Beauty oo3

HI!

^_^ Look at how much I've written. XD this is 3 pages on word, not sure about Wattpad

but, This is the most I've written for ages. I think I might continue with this story.

Originally It was gonna be a long one, and then changed to short, but I'll just see how I go.

Hope You enjoy,

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

The Button for a Vote is right there! ---------------------------------------------->

You know you wanna click it. DO IT!!

Please!

Ok,

Xx G.

______________________________________________

My head snapped up, an Immortal Maker? He... He... he could've made me. You see I am nothing of science fiction - not a werewolf, not a Vampyre, not a witch - I was an Immortal. I lived forever, but to become something like me you have to fill a strict criterion. You had to be something of mythical proportions, you had to part royalty of your race and the worst part of all you had to be on the verge of real death. When I was turned Immortal something happened and I forgot everything from my past life, I forgot who I was, where I was and what I was. My maker had disappeared on me; I never met him or her again. After a few years wondering the world, getting sicker and sicker because to survive as an Immortal there are special potions and rituals that you have do, I found my home with a bunch of mismatched races that were 'peasants' of the Otherworld. They soon taught me everything I needed to stay alive, they also tried to convince me to return to the Higher World, the place for Immortal, because all Immortals are royalty, but I stayed telling them that I didn't belong there.

Some part of me had always known the reason I lost my memory was probably because I hadn't been royal, or mythical. I did know, however, that I had been on the verge of dying, I woke up in blood. Lots of blood.

"Hello?" Branton said questioningly, whilst waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, my name is Maya. I'm an Immortal."

"What? Not an Immortal Maker?"

"Nope, I'm just plain old Immortal. But wait, how come when you came into the classroom I got the sense that you were a Vampyre?"

"Oh, that. Well..."

"Well?"

"I was a Vampyre, in my past life, before I became an Immortal Maker." He said as if that explained anything. I thought that Immortal Makers were born not made. Hmm.

"Hold on Branton, I thought Immortal Makers were born from two Immortals, not made."

"They used to be,"

"Why? I thought they were always born, no one ever told me that they were made."

"About 400 years ago there was something like an Apocalypse. But only for Immortals, the normal races revolted against us and just started killing us. I had only just become an immortal, so my parents, who were Immortal elders, told me to stay behind the lines. I found my best friend and love of my life almost dead, I went slightly insane and gave her Immortal blood, but I shouldn't have. But that's another story. The fight didn't last long, and all the Immortals went underground, but I had already seeled my fate. After that first time I cut my vein and feed it to my best friend I became an Immortal Maker. After becoming an Immortal Makes I couldn't resist the overwhelming urge to save other people, I didn't want our races to die out. So I made as many people Immortals as possible."

He looked to me sadly, he looked so depressed! Poor guy, that's horrible. I can't imagine having to give up everything you love to do a stupid job. The problem with becoming an Immortal Maker was that once you started you couldn't stop, like drugs or sex. You became addicted. Plus, the fact that your body started making the extra blood to change others, so you had only two choices. Die a horrible death, even though you're Immortal, or be an Immortal Maker.

I stared up into his eyes, my heart wrenching for this poor boy. I reached out of my window and touched his cheek. All of a sudden, my body jolted. And I remembered everything.

"Branton!" I said smiling.

____________________________________________

COMMENT!

VOTE!

BECOME A FAN!

THANKS!

Xx G.