Immortal Beauty oo8

Chapter 3 Part 2

Hi, here's the rest of chapter three.

I've already started Chapter 4 so I'll have an update for you soon,

I'm really liking where these characters are taking me.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

Xx G.

__________________________________________

I walked downstairs after about 3 hours holed up in my room listening to music and venting my frustration into my diary. Yes, I kept a diary, I know it's stupid but I wanted to be able to remember my past, Zach is so old that he can't even remember who is mother and father were, and what he did for a living. He had told me this one day, and scared my into keeping all my feelings and memories in a diary, well, Zach and the fact I couldn't remember my past anyway.

I used to wish that one day I would be able to remember; now I knew I wish I didn't. Don't worry the irony doesn't escape me. Now I remembered every nitty gritty detail of my past, and there was no filter on the ever present flowing tap that was my memories. Every time I touched, looked or smelt something a memory would assault me against my will. God forbid I would some peace and quiet in my own head! I felt like a physic!

"Why, hello stranger!" a voice screamed in excitement from the bottom of my staircase. I looked into the face and was instantly happy.

"HANSON!" I screeched at an extremely high decibel. He covered his ears in a mock attempt to make it look like it hurt. "Holy shit boy! What are you doing in my house?!" I yelled at him in all happiness. I raced down the last few stairs and straight into his arms. He proceeded to lift my up and spin me around a few times. The whole time I was smiling so much that my face was threatening to permanently stay in that position.

"I just got back from the tour. God, Maya, you should have come. It was incredible! Mind blowing, life changing, planet shaking, world rocking, all that and much much more. There is nothing, nothing, I have found in my last 200 years like the rush that comes with walking onstage to a full house. Nothing like it..." Trailing off and staring into space. I imagined that he was remembering the feeling of walking onstage. Hanson was part of a band, a very well off and famous band. He had just spent the last 5 months away. It had been hell, I'd missed him like crazy.

"Hanson," I whispered whilst smiling and stroking his face, I pushed a random strand of hair behind his ear, he needed a haircut badly. "I've missed you. But, there's something you need to know..." That got his attention, he snapped his head and his eyes lit up with worry and anxiety.

"What's happened, May?"

"I remember... I... I remember everything." As looked into his eyes I watched his emotions pass over his face. The initial worry was replaced by excitement, fear, remorse and then a neutral look, meaning he'd put his emotions back in check.

"What... what does that mean? How did you remember?"

"I had some help... My maker found me, but my maker... He's supposed to be my best friend and true love..."

I felt it his body sag in defeat. Defeat, oh God this is entirely my fault. I shouldn't have followed Branton, I'd never remember.

"He doesn't mean anything to me! He left me, he abandoned me! I feel nothing but hate towards him!" Defending my love for Hanson was harder than expected. Oh, yea. Did I mention Hanson is my husband?

___________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

I'm on the bus on Sunday So I'll type some more VERY soon.

Xx G.