IV

information.

Chanyeol looked at the folder in front of him and sighed. Baekhyun is giving him a hard time , damn. He sat on his swivel chair and put down his cup of coffee on the wooden table paired with some pancakes with honey syrup on it. He glanced at the clock that is hangging on his wall and it's already 6 Am in the morning, Baekhyun should be here before 12.

Fuck the time for being so slow.

He shook his head and grabbed the black folder that consists of Baekhyun's information. It arrived yesterday when he got home but he got scared of what's inside of it.

"Argh!" he groaned and sipped his black coffee before biting some pancakes and chewed it to remove his stress. He opened the folder before gulping the pancake and at the same time drinking from his coffee. Flipping the folder Chanyeol began to read the informations about his cheating husband.

Byun Baekhyun
living at #61 Ekso  block 4

Description:
Byun Baekhyun is a local citizen, living by himself with his dog Currently working at Light Restaurant, the most famous restaurant in the city and had branches around the world. Working as a janitor.

Chanyeol made his eyebrows touched each other when he reread that phrase again, Baekhyun bing a jantor in his own restaurant? What the fuck? He knew his husband is a sassy typre of guy, he does talk much but when he doesn't it creeps the hell out of him. What the fuck is this, Baekhyun?

Even me myself can understand what are you up to? If you are here to make revenge I will be two steps ahead of you. I will hurt you just like how much you have hurted me.

Chanyeol shook his head and rubbed his temple before eating some pancakes again and drank his coffee until a bright idea came into his mind.

He called Baekhyun  and he stood up from his swivel chair and started to eat the rest of his pancake on the small plate and sipped his coffee. After a ring he can hear Baekhyun's rough voice, maybe he just woke up.

"Good morning sir" he greeted and Chanyeol smiled a bit he instantly shook his head and sighed before talking to Baekhyun.

"There is no good in mornings Baekhyun I'll send you my penthouse number and wait for me at your fucking--"

"No cursing sir" Baekhyun remimded over the phone and Chanyeol blushed before shooking his head. He coughed fakely and continued what he is about to say

"-house and don't go anywhere. Make sure to pack your things, cause you will be living with me" Chanyeol breathe hard and turned off the call even before Baekhyun can protest.

'you are going to experience hell, Baekhyun' he smirked before going out of his house before calling Seulgi, his secretary

"I need a penthouse. Send me the address and the key" Chanyeol said with authority on his voice before hanging up.

He trust his secretary, he can say she's pretty and got curves but he was never tempted by her. His husband fulfill him but not until Baekhyun cheated on him. He ruffled his hair harshly before taking a step into his audi and drove fast into his empire.

Baekhyun woke up feeling weird, he can't help but smile. He sat on the bed before slowly reaching on the floor before standing up and walking towards the bathroom. He took off his clothes and started to take a shower, not letting the water spill on the pail on it. He doesn't use the shower, he uses the faucet that is filling the pail below it.

He grabbed the dipper and started to wash himself. He used his favorite shampoo that is almost empty and put it in his palm before rubbing his hands together and pressed it against his hair before rubbing it lightly.

"maybe someday everything will be fine" he mumbled even if he isn't sure but he will take the risk just to find out even if it will hurt him or not because he deserve to know the truth.

when he was done he wrapped himself on a towel and grabbed some simple cothes. A simple t-shirt, a black jeans and a white shoe. he grabbed a small travelling bag and started to put his clothes there. His underwears and his other stuffs. He smiled before closing it. He then heard a knock on the door. He immediately moved out of the small room before opening it.

"s-sir"  Baekhyun mumbled when he saw Chanyeol's face almost near him. He slightly closed the door but Chanyeol's arm was quick enough to open the door.

"Are you not going to let me in?" Chanyeol asked and looked around as if the taller was looking for something.

"Oh okay, come in. I'm just gonna get my things, I will be back soon" Baekhyun said  with a soft voice and smiled before walking out of the living room and walked slowly towards the tiny room where a small bed and a a small drawer are there.

Chanyeol roamed his eyes around the house and shit. This place is smaller than his dog's house. How can Baekhyun live here? When the fact that Baekhyun lived with a gold spppoon on his mouth. He can't possibly survive. All for money, Baekhyun? You would do this? Pity.

He looked at the old sofa in front of his and sat there. It isn't even a sofa it's not soft it's hard as if it's a rock. He looked infront of him and saw a small box? wait is that a t.v? How the fuck!?  

Chanyeol was about to walk when he saw a small picture on the table when Baekhyun walked out of the room. Chanyeol stared at him and inwardly smile. He is still small.

"Let's go" Baekhyun mumbled and started to carry the small travelling bag. Chanyeol just walked towards him and grabbed the bag from him and looked at Baekhyun who seem to grab something on the table, maybe it's the picture. He just stared at the smaller who seem to be smiling.

Fuck this, I will burn that picture into ashes.

"Baekhyun come on"

"Yes sir" Baekhyun answered and smiled at him before putting the picture on his pocket and walking towards the door with Chanyeol following behind him. Baekhyun smiled widely and locked his old apartment before locking it putting th key on the big green plant close the his door.

Baekhyun followed Chanyeol who is patiently waiting at the elevator, Baekhyun walked slowly towards Chanyeol with a smile on his face when his phone rang, he looked at it and it seem to be Kasper.

"Baekkie baby, how are you? I missed you. You are not visiting me anymore. I want to hug you, you can always stay with me, you know. I can give you money, you don't have to be work as a janitor again"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who seem to have a black aura around him. Baekhyun gulped when he looked at Chanyeol's eyes. It's empty.

"Baekkie baby? Are you still there?"  even before Baekhyun can talk the elevator opened and Chanyeol immediately walked towards it closing it not letting Baekhyun come in.

_______

double update yay!!!! Sorry if i had been very very busy aince school works are fckn me up and also it our exam week ugH khelL MEh.