II

husband.

"Baekhyun, I'm gonna go. Make sure to close the restaurant before going home, I need to go home early today since my grandmother is sick " Baekhyun heard Irene's sad voice echoing to the restaurant, Irene was his co-worker Baekhyun wiped his hands on the towel hanging on his waist before shouting

"Okay! I will just finish the bathroom and I will also go home soon!" he shouted before hearing the door ring, meaning Irene had now left the restaurant.

Baekhyun swept his sweat that is pouring down on his forehead before sighing. He had been working since 4 in the morning and 9 in the evening and it's almost 10. Yep, he works 18 hours as a janitor or sometimes a crew in a famous restaurant near the Han river. Well, its a good thing he doesn't have to jump into three jobs in a day to sustain his hunger and to add the pays is quite fine for him.

Baekhyun smiled and cheered himself before holding on the small cubicle door and standing up. He opened the door and looked at the bathroom before nodding. It was clean and now he just have to clean the tables before going home. Atlas, he can go to his comfy home.

"Did vivi ate already?" Baekhyun thought as he made his way where the tables and chairs are before cleaning it, wiping every corner and fixing every chair. He looked outside the window and saw a black chevy parked in front of the restaurant. He shook his head before returning to clean the tables and chairs again.

ugh, he was done, he just have to put the tools into the stockroom and lock the restaurant and he can go home. He started to collect the tools and had a hard time lifting them all at once because the mop, the broom, the dust-pan and all are on his arms making it harder but he is use to it. He started to lift them all at once carefully not letting one material to drop on the floor and made his way into the stockroom, he put everything down and searched for the key on his pocket and started to find it.

He held the key tight before pushing it into the key hole and started to put the tools inside properly. He locked it and went outside and closed the door. He fixed his thin clothes before rubbing his hands together to get some friction for heat.

"Gosh it's so cold today" Baekhyun mumbled as he put his palm on his ears and turned his back away from the restaurant and stopped when he saw the black chevy still parked in front of the restaurant he just shrugged and put both of his hands on the thin white sweater he have for the past years.

Baekhyun started to walk on the street feeling the cold breeze coming from the river. How would it feel if he had someone with him right now, maybe he did something really bad to experience this.

It hurts. It really do. He wiped his tears before looking at his hand where a ring was place on his ring finger. He smiled before looking at the river and watch how the water made sound into the cold and lonely night. He walked slowly trying not to ruin the last shoes he have. He looked back and saw the black chevy still following him and it made him scared for some instance, what if it's a criminal who wanted to kill him or a crazy man. Who knows.

He started to jog but then heard the chevy roared (NOT LITERALLY) and he ran as fast as he could never minding his shoes that is almost ripping on the side. He ran faster when the chevy became faster than him and stopped in front of him.