III

Ever since that conversation, Chanyeol decided to shut up because if he didn't It will just hurt more than the way it is. Funny how his conceiving husband could still remember that he have someone waiting or him at home. He doesn't even know why the fuck is Baekhyun doing this.  

"Thank you for the ride, sir. I hope you'll get home soon. Maybe your wife will be worried and your children too" Baekhyun  finally gained the courage to look the taller at the eyes, he stared into those deep dark eyes and he just wanted to know more about this person , his heart is beating so fast everytime he speaks his name, like its the most usual thing he could hear, damn . why is he getting emotional all of a sudden when he is with Chanyeol? 

"I don't have a wife and specially I don't have a child" 'cause I have a husband and it is you' Chanyeol wanted to add and Baekhyun heart flutters and he doesn't even know why is it happening to him.He looked away tried to hide his blushing face in the moody night. 

"Okay then" Baekhyun put off his seat belt and was about to open the car when he felf Chanyeol griped his hand making him looked at him in the eyes.

"You said you wanted a job, right?" Chanyeol says never letting Baekhyun's hand go. He gripped it like his life depend on it. It's still the same hand he use to hold on. Before.

"Yes sir and you rejected me last time so I have to choose another one" Baekhyun says and tried to remove his hand on Chanyeol's big and rough ones.

"Be my maid then" he instantly said which made him and Bakehyun shocked but he immediately turned his eyes away, worried that Baekhyun might notice the loneliness in his eyes. 

"W-what? Your maid? I can't accept that, sir. I didn't even apply for it" Baekhyun said and widened his eyes when Chanyeol leaned closer to him almost making his nose touch Baekhyun's rosy cheeck .

"S-sir" Baekhyun stuttered when he felt Chanyeol's lips being closer to his lips. Baekhyun just closed his eyes. Well it's okay, he maybe have a tiny little crush on Chanyeol ever since he laid his eyes on him inside that office. He's hot by the way.

"You talk too much but I'm not gonna kiss you even if I really wanted to" Chanyeol whispered on his right ear and Baekhyun want to open the ground and hide their forever. He blushed and slightly pushed Chanyeol way from his body.

"You can kiss me if I talk to much" Baekhyun said with a soft voice almost whispering the last one. Is he giving in?  maybe no, maybe yes.

"What the actual Fuck was-" even before Chanyeol can finish his sentence a pair of soft lips touched his lips. It was just a peck but fuck he wanted more . More of Baekhyun each passing minute.

"Don't curse it doesn't suit you" Baekhyun leaned back and looked away from Chanyeol with a blush on his face like all his blood was transferred into his face when he kissed Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed- " even before he can finish his sentence Chanyeol grabbed the opportunity to kiss the smaller harshly. Tasting his sweet lips again, for after 3 years of not seing the smaller. He doesn't know if he is going to be mad or happy. He'll just let his heart decide this time.

Chanyeol moved his lips and bit Baekhyun's lips asking for an entrance and the smaller welcomed him. He opened his mouth and let Chanyeol kissed him like there was a deep meaning in it. He like it. NO, he love it. He love how Chanyeol felt perfect on his lips.

Slowly Baekhyun closed his eyes and started to respond on Chanyeol's kisses. He followed how Chanyeol do it perfectly and his heart flutter. His heart felt full, like Chanyeol was the missing piece in the puzzle in his life.

Baekhyun elevated his arms to put it around Chanyeol's neck pulling his head closer to him. He didn't know why it hurts but the same time he was full. He started to cry as the kiss slow down. Tasting every moment it last.

Then finally it ends when Baekhyun pulled away and gasped and just let his tears slowly ran down on his white porcelain skin down to his pinkish lips to his perfect lips and Chanyeol put his hands around his face wiped the tears from Baekhyun's face using his thumbs.

"Don't cry in front of me cause God knows I hate seeing you cry specially when I am the reason behind it. I'm sorry, I shouted at you earlier" Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun cried even more when he felt a pang on his head.

He knew he saw it somewhere from the back of his dark and hidden past. He doesn't know but he was sure this is what if feels.

"It's okay" Baekhyun smiled and held Chanyeol's hand before giving it to him while biting his lips. He can feel it again, the spark but maybe his heart was lying again.

"Accept my offer, please" Chanyeol begged and Baekhyun nod his head.

"I will" Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol before opening the car and getting otut not letting Chanyeol process what he said. Baekhyun closed the door and waved at Chanyeol before walking inside the old and rusty building.

" Welcome to reality, Baekhyun" he mumbled and opened the old oak door entering his oh so called home. It's been 3 years and still he have to take things slow in remembering but this days it keeps coming back and it frightened him. He was afraid of the judgement of truth.

Chanyeol stepped on the pedal of the car and started to drive easily on Parks Village. Where their house but since Baekhyun left him it's his now.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Chanyeol punched the steering wheel before stopping the car near the Han river.

"I shouldn't be feeling this, he hurted me. He is a lying conceiving bitch." Chanyeol almost shouted and laughed hard when he saw Baekhyun's tears. It felt real but he knew it was all fake. Baekhyun's feeling was fake. The kiss was fake. He is fake.

"Fuck this, I should just call Sehun" he said and grabed his phone inside his pocket before dialing his friends number.

"Chanyeol, my good friend" Sehun greeted nice on the phone

"Shut the fuck up, I need Baekhyun's portfolio. Now, when I go home make sure you will send it in my email." he said not letting Sehun cut him

"Woah, you need to pay me though, Luhan is pregnant and we will have our first baby soon"

"Urgh fine! What much would you need?"

" two million"

"Deal, I'll call my secretary to send it in your bank account in a minute"

"Thanks, bro"

"Welcome and just do your job" Chanyeol ended the phone call and went into his house which he called home before when Baekhyun was there.