"Thanks for visiting guys." I said cheerfully, despite my tears and red eyes. I wiped them away and told myself that I need to be stronger. Crying solves nothing, and I need to grow stronger physically and mentally. That way, no villain or cursed one can hurt others. I'll be the one who'd protect every innocent and living magical on Earth. I don't care how many there is, I just want each and everyone to be safe.

EXO and I exchanged our goodbyes, and they left before our classes ended. I gave Xiumin a thankful smile as he decided to stay with me until class ended. "Min Seok oppa, gomawo. Jinja gomawo oppa." I thanked him, grateful for his company and lunch.

Xiumin's lunch was delicious I have to admit. It's almost as good as Kyungsoo's. "Sarang-ah." Xiumin called me as my head looked at him. "The members gave me our homework assignments. Wanna work on them?" Xiumin asked me as I nodded.

-

Xiumin ~

I stare -look at Sarang's concentrated face. I jolt in surprise as she suddenly looks up. "Min Seok oppa. Do you need help on the homework? I can help you." She said cutely. "Ani." I replied, only to find myself stuck on the problem seconds later.

Sarang looks at my perplexed expression and laughs. "Oppa. You could've said yes! I'll help you." She said, teaching me how to solve that problem.

-

"Gomawo Sarang-ah." I said, closing my math book. Next, we had to tackle history homework. 'The History of the Magicals' was written in big bold letters across the book. I read our homework, and grin. "Oppa." Sarang says as I look at her. "What's our history homework?" She asks.

"We have to learn about the magicals during the Joseon era and how they first learned how to control their powers without letting others know." I replied. It was a pretty easy subject, since I've learned it for a while already.

"Well let's get started." Sarang says, opening the book and scribbling on her paper.

This went on for a while, and by. 3:30 P.M, we both pretty much finished most of our homework. "Thanks for helping Min Seok oppa." She says as I blush. "It's nothing." I reply. "But thank you too."

"I want to walk. You know, move a bit. I feel so weird not moving for a while. Let's walk oppa." She says as she tries to get off the bed. "Let me help you." I say, tugging the blankets off of her and helping her stand. "I'll.... Let you change. Let me know when you're done." I say as I exit the room. "Gomawo oppa." Sarang smiles.

Six minuted later, Sarang comes out if her room while I was sitting on the couch, looking on my phone. I couldn't believe the news that I'd just saw on my phone. I need to tell everyone tonight.

"Min.... Seok?" Sarang said in confusion, seeing my bewildered face. "Ne?" I asked, looking at her. "Is something wrong? I called you a few times already."

"Ani. It's nothing." I smiled. "Let's go. Kaja!" She said cutely, walking slowly to the door. I sneakily glanced at her outfit - white jeans and a light pink oversized sweater. 'She looks really cute' my mind said.

"Kaja!" I smiled as I opened the door and we walked outside into the winter solstice. The cold breeze made me shiver but feel alive. My powers contribute to the fact that I don't get cold really easily, which was a bonus. That applies to Sarang too.

"Wah! It's so nice here!" Sarang said, smiling widely. She takes in a deep breath of fresh air, and stretches her arms. "It feels so good out here. I was so bored and stuffy inside." She said as my shoulders drooped a bit.

"Was I boring?" I asked as she chuckled. "Ani." She paused, thinking. "You were my entertainment and my host. You're not boring. I was referring to the homework part you silly!" She said as I blushed in embarrassment.

"So... How's your condition Sarang-ah?" I asked her after a few moments. "It's ok, although I feel like my stomach is exploding right now." She replied nonchalantly as my eyes widened.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I said, surprised. "We have to go back to the dorm right now." I demanded, but her arm stopped me. "Xiumin-ah kwenchana-yo. I'd give almost anything just to see the outside world one last time before I go back inside." She smiled. "Even if I'm dying, or sick. Can I please stay out here a bit longer?" She asked as I sighed. I grabbed her hand gently and led her towards a bench.

For 10 minutes, we watched students walk back and forth, and talked. "Kunde, how are we going to go back inside?" Sarang asked me as I panicked. "We didn't even teleport when we were coming outside either!" I said, freaking out. "Eotteokae?!" Sarang said as we panicked.

"Hey guys. Sarang annyeong!" Chanyeol said, walking up to us. "Chanyeol! Did you see anything when you were in the office?" I asked him. Chanyeol was the office TA, so he could see some of the school's security cameras. "Ani. What happened?" Chanyeol asked in curiousity.

"I think we were caught by the cameras. We need to hurry up and erase it!" I said, ushering him towards the office's direction. "Palli-wa! Before someone finds out!" I hollered as Chanyeol ran.

"Do you think he can make it?" Sarang asked me. I shrugged and turned to her, only finding myself frozen, and with Sarang out of sight.

Where is she?!

-

Annyeong! Sorry that this chapter took forever. I think it's kinda lame, but it creates suspense, you know?

So basically Xiumin and Sarang could be caught walking out of the boy's dorms, and Chanyeol could be the only one to fix it. If you're guessing, it's gonna be Chanyeol for the next chapter.

And to the readers that wanted a dedication or a special chapter, please wait a bit longer! I have tests, a science project, a PowerPoint project, school, and life in general that I need to do. I'm sure you do too, but I'll try to update my fanficts.

Until the next chapter on Chanyeol, Annyeong!

@xoxo_annie_exo