29. Confrontation

Start from the beginning

Namjoon clicked his tongue at this — without Jin, Jimin was going to have withstand the pain until they find the water bearer.

Jungkook's eyes darkened, despite his eyes being light blue, face full of determination. He took off his jacket and reached for his back, tearing a hole into the shirt with his nails and letting his wings spread, receiving shrieks from the people watching. He clenched his fists, beams of lighting seeping through the crevices of his fingers. "I'm tired of this. I'm tired of the King of Hel's actions. Why can't he just leave Vrede and Earth alone? Why can't we all live in peace?!"

These words made Namjoon sense something from Jungkook, whose wings were pointed upwards, teeth gritted in anger. His forehead was scrunched, jaw clenched with beads of sweat dotting his face, blonde hair matted onto his skin. Namjoon could feel it — Jungkook was the one most affected by this, the angriest, as if—

Ding. It all clicked in Namjoon's head but he wasn't going to say it yet, at least not now. There was no time.

"Jimin, are you alright?," Namjoon turned towards Jimin, whose eyes were a bit teary, his bleeding arm hanging and limp.

Jimin considered a sassy comeback but decided against it. He groaned out a nod but Namjoon knew that the outcome of his injuries wouldn't be good if they don't find Seokjin quickly.

"Go!"

Namjoon couldn't see but he heard footsteps and the fluttering of wings, knowing that Jimin and Jungkook were on the move, just as the hooded men started to attack, throwing their weapons around. He stomped on the ground, creating a crack on the rock, making the men tumble on top of one another, some crashing into the stalls at the side. Raising a fist, a wall of rock formed in front of Namjoon and protected him before he could get hurt.

Noticing the paralyzed citizens staring in fear, Namjoon screamed. "Everyone run! Stay away!"

Some of the civilians were baffled by Namjoon's english but they still ran while others continued to scream. He scanned the area, seeing Jungkook high up in the air, wings flapping behind him, shooting out beams of light from his palms and blinding any hooded man who would come near him. Then Jimin swiftly ran, knocking out the blinded men with a pulsating shock.

Suddenly, one of the hooded men changed their target, facing away from Namjoon and running towards Jimin. Namjoon instantly reacted to the situation, kneeling down and pressing his palm down on the ground. Pebbles rumbled and rock shook. The hooded man took out a knife but fell into a sinkhole before he could reach the thunder gem bearer. He stood up, the sinkhole closing.

Jimin panted, walking toward Namjoon with electricity sparking on his fingertips. The blood from his shoulder was dripping down his arm now, his skin coated in a sickening red color. "That was all of them? Way too easy."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, running a hand through his purple hair, pausing when he heard camera shutters from behind him. He turned around, greeted by the civilians recording them with phones, some taking pictures of them with their cameras. Jimin was unbothered, after all he was used to the paparazzi raiding his house every now and then, but Namjoon was infuriated.

"Don't," Jimin whispered before Namjoon could take a step, his yellow eyes blank.

Namjoon took deep breaths, realizing that without Taehyung and once the videos and pictures spread across the internet, there was no way that the others could go back to their normal lives. Especially Jimin, a celebrity, how would his fans react once founding out that he was spotted in Egypt, brawling while using electricity as his weapon?