Chapter 28

Luke ate lunch quietly, humming as he nibbled on his pizza and scrolled through his notes online. He relaxed a little, already having most of the things imprinted in his mind. He glanced at his phone, checking to see if he had any texts from Michael. He always checked up on the boy while at school, hating that he had to be on his own at the condo.

Michael smiled widely and grabbed the black bag off the counter, waving sweetly at the kind man who had helped him with the rings. He carefully stuffed the bag into his purse and left the store, humming quietly to himself as he pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts, finally finding Luke's number. He bit his bottom lip harshly, debating on whether or not he wanted to call or text the boy.

Luke hummed and opened his and Michael's conversation, sending him a text. "Classes are over in one hour. Can we go out for dinner?" He sent and smiled widely, taking a sip of his lemonade. He wiped his hands off on the napkin then locked his phone, stuffing it into his back pocket and throwing out his tray. Luke returned to the table and stuffed his laptop into his bag, carelessly slinging it over his shoulder and heading outside to walk to class.

Michael fished the keys out of his purse and climbed into the car, smiling widely when he heard his phone go off. Carelessly, he threw his purse into the passenger seat and grabbed his phone, opening up Luke's text. "Yes! Should I pick you up?" Michael quickly text, adding a few emojis before he sent the message. He sighed deeply and set his phone between his legs, turning the car on before he pulled out of his parking spot.

Luke smiled and walked along the walkway, which laid beneath a trail of large willow trees that perfectly shaded the pathway. "Yes please, just pick me up by the fountain," he sent back, adding an emoji as well. He held his phone in hand, tugging at his short collar a tad to loosen it. It was such a lovely day, the perfect spring/fall temperature where it was a warm breeze. He walked along the path, aweing at the flowers and getting sidetracked.

Michael whined when he felt his phone vibrate between his legs, but he didn't grab it until he stopped at a stop light. He quickly picked up his device and read the text, having to think for a moment and remember where the fountain was. Smirking softly, Michael quickly wrote "Yes daddy," and sent it, adding a few kissy emojis. He set the phone back in his seat and began driving again, rolling down his window and letting the cool, fresh air blow through his hair.

Luke blushed as he read the text biting his lip hard. He responded with some emojis as well, put his phone on silent, then tucked it into his backpack. He walked into the building where his class was, humming as he entered the classroom.

Michael pulled into a parking space in front of their condo and turned off the car, stuffing his phone and keys into his purse before he got out. He hummed quietly as he walked, his hips naturally swaying. When he finally reached their door, he unlocked it and walked in, quickly kicking off his shows and hanging his purse on the hook next to the door.

After his class was over, Luke stood by the fountain as assured to Michael earlier. He sat down on the ledge and sighed softly, enjoying the fresh air. He relaxed and played with the fringe threads from the rips in his jeans. He heard a car pull up, it sure enough being Michael in their black car.

Michael hid his purse on the side of him, smiling brightly as the blonde boy walked over to the car. "Hey babe." He said cheerfully, reaching his hand out for Luke to grasp as soon as he got situated in the car. Mikey was giddy, he couldn't really explain why, but he was beyond excited that Luke was finally going to get what they have been talking about for months.

"Hi," Luke said and followed. He tossed his bag into the backseat then sat in the passenger's side. He held Michael's purse on his lap, humming happily as the younger boy began to drive. "I'm starving," he said and laughed softly, although he ate just about an hour ago. He hummed and used some of Michael's Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer, smiling at the tropical scent.