Chapter 12

Luke stood in the shower, his head bowed slightly as the warm water directly hit his head. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, some water droplets slipping into his mouth. He hummed softly and reached over, grabbing some body wash which was intended for girl's, but Luke could deal with smelling like peaches.

He lathered his wet skin with the body wash, forming little suds along his body. He cleaned everywhere, wanting to be clean for Michael.

The thought made him shudder. He was definite that there would be sex after his shower.

He rinsed his body, hands trailing over his own drenched skin. He let out another him at the feeling and smiled a little, enjoying the scent of the body wash. He then grabbed some shampoo and massaged it into his soaked hair, closing his eyes as he rinsed it out moments later.

Luke finished his shower and stepped out, drying himself off and ruffling his hair with the towel to dry it. He wiped his face and dried his body off, taking one last glance in the mirror before he began dressing.

Meanwhile, Michael had cleaned up the kitchen and was now in his bedroom. He took extra blankets off his bed as well as some pillows. He had some lube and condoms on the bed, of course having the needed supplies.

Mikey was also dressed up for this, wearing a shirt he had stolen from Luke's suitcase. It was a red v-neck, which fell perfectly off his shoulders since it was big on him. It dipped down just enough to reveal his smooth, hairless chest, as well as his collarbones. Underneath the shirt, he was only wearing a pair of hipster-style black panties -- lace.

He sat on the bed, eagerly looking at the door. He had already prepped himself, right after he had cleaned the kitchen. As soon as the door opened, he smiled widely at Luke, maybe looking a little too eager but that was the least of his concerns.

"Hi," Michael greeted, acting so sweet. Luke looked at the boy, his jaw dropped slightly. He looked at the bed, noticing the condoms and lube.

"A-Are you wearing my shirt?" he asked quietly, slowly walking closer but remained standing up.

Michael licked his lips and smirked a little. "It is," he confirmed. "Do you not want me to wear it? I can take it off," he said, already grasping the hem of the shirt.

Luke gulped and shook his head quickly, knowing this was a tease of Michael's. "N-No, it's okay. I really don't mind--" he stopped and watched Michael toss the shirt across the room, now in just his black lace panties.

Luke swallowed thickly once again, his mouth going dry and eyes wide. Michael smirked and leaned back against the bed, his tongue flicking over his lips to moisten them.

"Strip down to your boxers, Lucas," Mikey said, his voice low and seductive. He watched the blonde obey, shyly removing his clothing until he was in only his boxers as Michael demanded. He bit his lip and stared at his toes, feeling the boy take in the sight of his half naked body. Michael's eyes wandered down Luke's beautiful, long, slim torso, admiring how it was so pale and had no marks anywhere. He licked his lips as his eyes fell further down, seeing the natural bulge from his cock in his white boxers. He admired the view of his thighs and lean legs, biting down hard on his lip.

"Lay down, baby," Michael said softly and cleared room for him to lay down.

Luke took in a deep breath and walked to the bed, quietly laying down as told. His hands were shaking and he felt so nervous suddenly. Michael's hungry, intense gaze on him made him fidget and squirm.

Mikey crawled forward to Luke, sitting himself down right in the blonde's lap. He made him sit up little more, but kept his legs somewhat extended. Luke watched him with those wide baby blue eyes and he couldn't help but smile.

"This won't hurt one bit, okay? I'm gonna ride you, Luke, is that okay?" he asked, gently caressing the boy's face. He loved the dominance he had as of now. He was making Luke experience his first penetration.

The blonde slowly nodded, his Adam's apple bobbing ever so slightly. "O-Okay," he said and smiled weakly. Michael smiled softly and kissed Luke gently, letting his lips linger before he retreated. Michael went to work and first removed Luke's boxers, stroking him and lathering on lube like a pro.

Luke let out heavenly moans, his head falling back against the wooden headboard. His hips bucked up occasionally, but they would fall back down.

Michael smirked at him and licked his lips, deciding not to use a condom because it was already too late for that and he wanted to feel Luke's cum.

"You ready for me, big boy?" Michael said seductively, his soft breath ghosting over his cheek. Luke's skin tingled under his breath and he nodded quickly, clipping his bottom lip between his teeth.

Michael smirked and nodded, reaching down and tugging off his panties. He threw them aside then grasped Luke's thick, throbbing member. He moaned at the feeling and raised his hips, letting Luke's cock nudge against his hole.

"Oh fuck," Mikey breathed out. It's been at least a couple months since he's had a proper fuck, and he was thankful Luke was willing to do this. The blonde emitted a beautiful moan, giving Michael the boost to sink down on his dick. He groaned at the feeling and grasped Luke's shirt tightly in his hands, slowly lowering himself until Luke bottomed out.

Deep, shaky breaths filled the room as both boys struggled to adjust. Luke was a withering mess, so overwhelmed by how tight and warm Mikey was.

"M-Michael," he cried out softly, his pale cheeks now flushed deep red. Mikey moaned and smirked lazily at him.

"Stay still, babe. I'll do everything," he said and slowly began raising his hips.

Just after a few minutes, Michael was relentlessly bouncing on Luke, the whole bed shaking from how hard and fast he was going. He let out porn star worthy moans and gripped Luke's shoulders, curses constantly slipping from his lips.

Luke was sobbing in pleasure. Damn, Michael was right about this being pleasurable. His velvety walls clenched around his cock greedily, hips bobbing and rocking occasionally.

"Feel good?" Michael groaned out through gritted teeth, fucking himself down on Luke's dick. This boy was such a toy and Mikey would gladly play with him. He of course truly liked Luke, but the sex was a definite bonus.

Luke nodded quickly, his breath hitching as Mikey touched over his nipples. Michael smirked in response and bounced even harder, his own cock bobbing between his thick thighs.

"Cum first," Mikey growled out, tugging at Luke's nipples harshly. The blonde nodded and let his head fall back against the headboard, so aroused by this he couldn't even do anything else. He looked as if he was about to go into subspace, which made Michael that much more motivated.

Mikey's hips rocked quickly, the hot sound of skin against skin filling the room. Luke suddenly began screaming out his name repeatedly, his blonde hair now sticking to his wet forehead.

"M-Mikey!" he sobbed as his load exploded inside the boy, his head tipping to the side. Michael's eyes rolled back at the feeling and he came just seconds later, the feeling of Luke's warm cum and softening cock sending him over the edge.

"Daddy!" he moaned out, not even realizing what he had just said.