Chapter 4

Michael smiled at the finished look, doing a graceful twirl in the mirror. He giggled and ran his hands over the very detailed lingerie. It was bubblegum pink with little bows and fishnet along some parts. He hummed as he got an idea and grabbed his phone, deciding to message Luke.

Hey, is there any way we can meet up? You said you live in Australia too, but where exactly? ~ Michael

As he waited or a response, he began taking several mirror selfies, showing off his stunning body.

Michael honestly wanted to turn Luke bad. He wanted to take his innocence and just fuck him. He knew it sounded weird being the submissive or girl of the relationship, but it was true. He liked pleasing men. Think of it as a dominant wanting to wreck a twink, just the positions were swapped.

Luke answered after a few minutes, asking Michael for his address so he could drive there the following weekend. They lived about two hours away from each other since Luke's college campus wasn't nearby.

Michael squealed and sent it to him, very eager to meet Luke in person.

They set up a specific time and date as well as a location. On Friday they would go to a restaurant not too far from Michael's house at around 6:30. Afterwards, they would return to Mikey's house and Luke would stay until Sunday evening.

Luke had to go because he had to catch up on some homework. Michael sat aside his phone and decided to dress up instead. He couldn't decide what he wanted to wear for when Luke came. He wanted to show him a few things for sure.

***

Luke grabbed his last bag then left the apartment. He packed it into his car then ran inside once more, making sure everything was all packed up. He felt so nervous to see Michael. He hoped this wasn't some sick prank and he hoped Michael actually liked him.

Luke sent him a text saying he had left his place and was on his way there. He stopped at McDonald's for lunch (he didn't go to school that day so he could have enough time to drive and be there on-time).

He hummed along to the radio and easily drove with one hand as he ate, also thinking to himself. What would they even do during his visit? He supposed it was just like meeting an online friend -- because that's exactly what it was. But Luke was positive there was more to it. It was obviously they liked each other and Michael had some intimate intentions with Luke.

The blonde blushed just at the thought. He's never gone any farther with someone than just kissing. Yes, he was inexperienced, but he knew the basics.

He sighed to himself and sipped on his drink, feeling his tummy churn from how nervous he was.

It took him so long to get ready because he didn't want to look too casual nor too formal. He ending up settling with a gray Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, and a beanie.

He wondered how Michael truly acted offline. He wondered if he was still as girly as he appeared to be on the internet. Luke honestly hoped so. He was so impressed by the boy because he could be both at once. For example, he could be absolutely dirty and so naughty, yet act like a total twink.

It confused Luke, but he didn't question it.

Michael cleaned up his house as he waited for Luke. His parents were rarely ever home because of business trips and such. They worked in the business industry and constantly attended meetings and visited other companies. Michael didn't mind honestly. He had everything he needed and wanted.

He showered briefly once he finished then dressed into a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top. He styled his hair up and even put on some light makeup. He didn't wear makeup too often, but he did on special occasions.

Tonight felt like one of those nights.

He anxiously waited downstairs, pacing around the door area as the time approached for when Luke was supposed to pick him up.

He felt shaky yet thrilled at the same time. He wanted to truly meet Luke and get to know him, not just have sex with him.

Michael nearly screamed as the doorbell rang and he quickly opened it. His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as he saw the boy in front of him. He looked effortlessly flawless in his skinnies and band t-shirt. Mikey noticed the light dusting of facial hair and rubbed his thighs together.

"Lucas," he breathed out, his eyes raking over his body.

Luke flushed deep red and shyly laced his hands behind his back. He always got shy and tongue-tied when someone stared at him, checking him out.

"H-Hi," he stammered, briefly glancing at Michael then back down at his Vans. The boy looked just like he did in his pictures, if not even better. He wanted to stare at him and just take in the sight, but he knew he couldn't hold the gaze because how awkward he'd feel.

Michael could tell the boy was embarrassed and uncomfortable, so he decided to say something.

"I'll help you bring in your stuff then we can go, alright?" he asked and smiled warmly, trying to make the boy feel comfortable. Luke looked up and nodded slowly, blushing like mad as their eyes locked. He seemed to be in a trance as Michael walked forward then walked out to his car, helping him with his few bags.

The blonde swallowed thickly and followed after Michael, his eyes wondering around the house.

"And this is my room," Michael said and pushed open the door, revealing his neat bedroom. He had posters up of some of his idols but everything was mostly girly and feminine. Luke quietly looked around for a bit and Mikey smiled fondly.

"Let's go on our date, yeah?"