Chapter 27

Luke yawned softly and walked back towards their condo, his stomach growling a little from the lack of food. He licked his lips, hoping Michael remembered to make his lunch. He walked into the condo and did his usual as removing his shoes, setting them aside neatly, then tossing his backpack into the recliner. The blonde hummed softly and wandered into the kitchen, peeking in when he heard a drink being opened.

Michael swayed his hips and bobbed his head softly as he listened to the music that was blasting through his headphones. He grabbed the now open can of soda and poured it into a glass cup, setting it next to Luke's turkey sandwich that he had make look perfect. He twirled around and threw the can into the trash, his silky shorts flowing with his movement before they clung to his thick, creamy thighs.

Luke licked his lips a little stepping forward. Once he got the younger boy's attention, he smiled sweetly. "Hi," he said, glancing at the sandwich and feeling his mouth water. He looked back at Michael's shorts and whined softly, slowly undressing and tossing his clothes to the tile floor. The blonde remained in just his boxers, looking at Michael pleadingly. "I've missed you." He whispered.

Michael purred quietly and licked his lips, watching hungrily as Luke undressed slowly, leaving him in nothing but his black boxers that clung to his body. "Eager, are we?" he teased but slowly walked forward, his pointer finger tracing the elastic band of Luke's boxers. "I've missed you, too." Michael whispered, slipping his hand into the older teens boxers, his fingers brushing over his cock.

Luke let out a ragged breath, whimpering a little. His lip quivered and he practically became putty in Michael's hand. "Yes," he whispered, bucking his hips forward slightly. His hipbones peeked out and he licked his lips, eager and desperate for Michael's touch. "Don't tease too much." He begged.

Michael leaned forward and slowly started to trail light kisses down Luke's neck and across his chest. "Oh, but where's the fun in that?" he asked, his fingers curling around Luke's cock. He gave it a small squeeze, smiling at the ragged moan the older teen let out, then he slowly started to pump his hand, feeling as Luke's member started to grow completely hard within just a matter of seconds.

Luke whimpered softly and leaned back against the counter, gripping the edges tightly. "Please." He said shakily. "Please fuck me, kitten." He groaned out, a thin line of sweat trickling down the side of his face, starting at his hairline. He grunted and bucked his hips, suddenly grasping Michael's hips. He felt a little burst of confidence as he grabbed Mikey's waist, feeling just a little in charge though it definitely wasn't something he was used to.

Michael felt a fire uncoil in his stomach, his own cock being hard just by Luke's words and simple touch. "Why don't you fuck me against the counter?" Michael asked, purring softly to himself as he ran his thumb along the tip of Luke's swollen dick, collecting the precum.

Luke nodded a little, biting his lip harshly. He finally stripped from his boxers, letting them pool at his feet before kicking them aside with his other clothes. He watched Mikey undressed, groaning when he saw the boy was wearing nothing underneath his silky shorts. He bit his lip harshly and gently turned Michael around, slowly pressing him against the wooden countertop. This was all so foreign to him, but he was glad Michael was being patient with him.

Michael laid flat against the counter top, a small shiver running through his body though it wasn't from the coolness of the counter, rather than the feeling of how gentle Luke was being. Mikey stood up on his tippy toes and bowed his back, making his ass perk up and stick out more. "Fuck me, Daddy." he whispered, already being a panting mess and they had yet to do anything.

Luke groaned quietly and nodded, his hand slowly caressing Michael's bum. He used one hand to lather himself with his precum then used the other hand to keep Michael spread, slowly beginning to push inside. He hissed at the tightness, biting the top of his tongue as he slowly bottomed out.