Chapter 22

Luke walked to his usual table with his tray. He set down his food the his backpack, taking out his laptop. He nibbled on pizza as he opened up his essay document, reading it over and making minor edits. He smiled once he finished, quite proud of his work. He closed his laptop and finished eating, sipping on his soda casually.

Michael peeked into the cafeteria, his eyes travelling around in search of the dirty blonde quiff. He smiled widely when he saw it, knowing for sure it was Luke. He quickly but quietly made his way to him, only seeing the back of him.

Luke of course didn't notice Michael, too occupied with jamming to his iPod. Michael smirked a little and stepped right behind him, suddenly tickling his sides and making Luke jump. Mikey laughed loudly and cooed, hugging the blonde from the back and tugging out his headphones.

"Hey babe," he said sweetly, Luke glaring at him playfully.

"It's not nice to scare people," he whined, setting aside his iPod and headphones.

Michael giggled and shrugged, sitting down beside Luke. "Can I have a kiss?" he asked, batting his eyelashes a little.

Luke smiled shyly and laughed softly, unable to resist. He puckered up his lips and closed his eyes, feeling Michael's soft, plump lips against his own within the matter of just seconds. He relaxed at the feeling, kissing back slowly. The kiss was filled with emotions, them apologizing to one another and making up for the lost time.

"Missed this," Michael murmured against his lips, his hands tangling in Luke's hair. The blonde smiled at that and molded his lips with Mikey's, humming in agreement.

The two kissed for a few minutes before finally pulling back, smiling goofily at each other and blushing lightly.

"Do you have any classes today?" Mikey asked softly, sitting close to Luke and resting his face against his shoulder.

Luke watched him fondly and chuckled softly, shaking his head. "No, I'm free for the rest of the day," he said and grinned.

Michael hummed and nodded, kissing Luke's neck lightly but more in a non-sexual way. "Can we go up to the dorm?" he asked, eager to just cuddle with Luke and relax.

Lucas nodded and laughed softly, having Michael get up then gathered his things. "Let's go," he said.

-

Luke shut the door with his hip and tossed his backpack aside, putting his laptop on his desk. Michael smiled and watched Luke fondly then tugged him to the bed. "Love me," he said and laughed, the blonde clumsily flopping on top of him.

Luke smiled sheepishly and regained his balance, laying beside Michael and letting his arms drape over him. Michael sighed in content and wriggled his way into Luke's chest, sniffing it and smiling.

"Missed your smell," he said when Luke gave him a questioning look. He laughed and shook his head, kissing the blonde's chin. "You are so adorable," he said and pinched his cheeks.

Luke chuckled softly and smiled, but swatted Michael's hands away as he squeezed his cheeks. "Quit being weird," he groaned but his smile remained.

Michael laughed and pounced on Luke, effortlessly holding him down. The blonde looked up at him confused and he just awed. "You know... make up sex is always on the table," he said and wiggled his eyebrows, Luke blushing deeply and covering his face.

"You are so perverted," Luke said, lightly hitting him in the face with a pillow.

Michael just laughed in response and humbly shrugged. "I'm not perverted, I'm just horny and eager," he said with a wink. Luke blushed even deeper and bit his lip, not yet responding. Michael sighed softly, knowing sex still made Luke nervous.