Chapter 16

Luke glanced at Michael again, seeing the boy was still deeply asleep and even snoring a little. He sighed softly and shifted a little, staring up at the ceiling. He slowly swallowed, finally having some time to think to himself. He couldn't explain what he was feeling. Curiosity? Regret? Or was he actually longing for something? He just didn't know.

His eyes flicked over to the vibrator, which was laying against the nightstand. He felt his cheeks redden as he remembered that it was inside him just a couple hours ago. He knew Michael wanted him to be dominant, but he knew he couldn't do it.

Luke slowly rolled back over, biting his lip softly as he hesitantly slipped his arms around Michael's warm, slump body. He closed his eyes and felt his steady breathing against his neck, soft snores occasionally slipping out. He relaxed as well, feeling quite calm and peaceful from Michael's resting body. He felt his own eyes droop a little, and eventually fluttered close.

---

"Luke?" Michael called again, shaking him quickly.

The blonde's eyes finally snapped open and he looked around confused. "Hm?" he asked, looking at Mikey with alarmed yet sleepy eyes. Michael quickly ushered him out of bed, still being naked from the previous night.

"Your alarm went off twenty minutes ago," he said and began tossing him some clothes. Luke's eyes widened and he quickly got up, tugging on the clothes then stopping.

"I-I really need to shower," he said in realization, grabbing some towel he had on the doorknob then wrapping it around himself. Without thinking twice, he rushed down the hall, going straight to the bathroom.

Michael peeked out into the hallway, cursing when he saw Luke rush into the bathroom. He sighed and shut the door, gathering Luke's things for him. He grabbed what he assumed he needed for class and put them in his backpack, setting it on the bed once he finished. He looked at the clothes on the floor and rolled his eyes.

"Wow, Lucas," Michael muttered and picked them up, grabbing some shoes as well. He folded them neatly then decided to get dressed himself, stealing a black sweater of Luke's and wearing his own skinny jeans. He then grabbed the outfit he had picked out for Luke and began walking down the hall, going to where he thought the bathroom was.

Just as Michael was about to pull open the door, it swung open, revealing some steam and two figures. Michael stepped back quickly, unsure if it was obvious or not that he wasn't a student there. He relaxed a little, however, as he heard the guys chuckle and casually walk past, basically ignoring him. Michael couldn't help but watch them, admiring the backs of them. He quickly shook his head as he snapped back into reality, stepping inside the bathroom.

He took a turn and first saw a normal bathroom then walked a little further, taking another turn which finally led to the showers. There were several stalls and also some which were openly along a wall. Mikey bit his lip and looked around, seeing a couple closed curtains.

"Luke?" he called, not really caring if he was bothering anyone else.

Luke's cheeks reddened as he heard his name and quickly peeked his head out, seeing Michael fully dressed and holding some clothes.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute," he said, feeling so awkward for being in this situation while others were showering in stalls as well.

Michael nodded and bit his lip softly, walking back out to the bathroom and sitting on some bench. He looked around bit his lip, hearing some guys in the hall outside of the bathroom. Michael smiled a little to himself, amazed by the fact he was in a college dormitory.

After a few minutes, Luke walked into the bathroom wearing just his towel. Michael admired the sight of wet, slick skin and damp messy hair. He licked his lips and smiled sweetly at Luke.

"Here you go," he said and handed him the clothes one at a time, watching him change into them. Luke ruffled his hair and ran his fingers through it, checking himself in the mirror.

"Hot," Michael said suddenly, smirking as he watched Luke's reflection. The blue eyes boy and swallowed thickly and bowed his head down as he quickly began walking out of the bathroom, trying to change topics.

"I-I'll be able to see you during lunch, which is at 12:35," he said and went to his dorm, easily getting inside because Michael neglected to lock the door.

Mikey nodded and followed behind Luke, watching him get his things gathered up and fix his hair again. He couldn't hide the smile that grew on his face as the blonde slipped on a beanie as well.

"Hot," he said again and giggled, suddenly slapping Luke's ass. The boy squeaked and blushed deeply, awkwardly looking away and shyly grabbing his backpack.

"I-I'll see you later," he stuttered out, playing with his backpack straps and looking at his shoes.

Michael stuck his lower lip out in pout and whined. "Give me a kiss," he said and stepped forward, puckering up his lips.

Luke nibbled on his own bottom lip and swallowed thickly, shyly leaning forward and pecking Michael's lips. The younger boy frowned at the pathetic little peck and kissed him himself, kissing him quite hard and needy yet sweet at the same time. Once he pulled away, Luke stumbled back a little, his lips swollen and eyes wide in shock.

Michael just smirked and spun him around, placing his phone in his hand. "Have fun at school," he teased and closed the door behind him.

Luke stared at the wall for a moment, gently touching his lips then slowly walking along the hall. As he walked to his classes, a few guys suddenly started wooting and cheering at Luke. He looked around confused and blushed from all the attention. He shook his head and turned, going into his first class.

As soon as the blonde entered the classroom, people began high-fiving him and clapping him on the back. He furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion but walked to his desk anyways, slowly sitting down and watching everyone babble and point to him. He looked over at a guy whom sat beside him, Calum Hood.

"Hey, Calum?" Luke asked lowly, leaning in a little. The dark-haired boy smiled a little at Luke, being quite friendly towards him like everyone else.

Luke bit his lip briefly and glanced around then back at him. "What's going on? Why is everyone... cheering?" he asked, genuinely confused.

Calum gawked a little and chuckled softly, moving closer to Luke. "We saw your boyfriend," he said and grinned wickedly. "Everyone's congratulating you because you have a total babe," he said and patted his back.

Luke 'oh'ed and his cheeks flushed rosy red, realizing they could've seen them in the hall or while they first came back from Mikey's house.

"Who all knows?" he asked and swallowed thickly. It wasn't that he was embarrassed of Michael -- never in a million years -- but he was confused of why it was such a huge deal.

Calum shrugged and chuckled to himself. "Pretty much everyone."