Chapter 13

Luke swallowed thickly and looked at Michael with wide eyes when he said that. The boy was kinky, definitely, but he didn't think he was that kinky.

Michael blushed impossibly dark realizing what he had said, but he continued riding, helping them both through their highs.

"Mmm God," he whispered, acting as if nothing had happened. Luke panted, deciding to forget what Michael had called him -- for now. They slumped against one another, breathing heavily as they recovered from the intense orgasm.

"That was good," Mikey murmured, lazily kissing Luke. He was glad the boy wasn't asking anything, at least yet.

Luke smiled tiredly and relaxed, feeling so incredible from having sex for the first time.

---

They both were now cleaned up, laying in bed and watching Netflix. Luke quietly looked at Michael, finally asking the question.

"You have a Daddy kink?" he asked shyly, his cheeks turning rosy red. Michael licked his lips and glanced down at Luke, smiling a little.

"Yeah," he admitted, sighing softly at Luke's worried gaze. "I know it's weird, but it's actually kinda hot," he explained, gently kissing Luke's chin. "One day, I'd love for you to dominate me, be a true Daddy. But now we'll just take baby steps."

Luke blushed even more at his words and shyly nodded. "O-Okay," he said sheepishly, shifting shyly and biting his lip. He couldn't imagine himself being so rough and dominate, but he was willing to do it for Michael and learn.

Mikey smiled widely at that response and nodded. "You have to leave tomorrow," he said sadly, a pout on his lips.

Luke nodded and sighed softly, biting his lip as he thought. "Maybe you could go back with me? You can stay in my dorm, but we''ll have to be somewhat secretive because I'm not sure what they'll think about having someone off campus stay for a few days," he explained, hope still in his eyes.

Michael nodded quickly, his smile growing wide. "Yeah, we can do that," he said and hugged Luke tightly. The blonde smiled and hugged back, snuggling with Michael as they watched the film.

They took a nap for a few hours then woke up later, packing everything for the trip to Luke's campus tomorrow.

Michael packed lingerie and panties, also taking some toys. He was excited for this 'training' to make Luke dominant. He was sure the boy could do it, he was just extremely shy and nervous.

"I'm done," Michael cheered and flopped on the bed, sighing happily. He watched Luke neatly fold his clothes into his luggage, taking his time with it. Mikey smiled to himself and rolled onto his stomach, holding his chin in his hands as he admired him.

Luke didn't notice his gaze, just continued packing everything inside neatly and putting his jeans with jeans and shirts with shirts, being quite methodical.

"C'mon," Michael whined, growing impatient with the boy. Luke looked up and swallowed thickly, frantically shoving the rest of his things into his bag. He stood up and climbed into bed, smiling shyly at Michael.

"I'm sorry," he murmured softly, gently playing with his lip ring.

Michael licked his lips and nodded, smiling warmly at him. "It's fine. I was just missing you, Daddy," he said, the last word coming out as a purr.

Luke's breath hitched at that, once again becoming flustered by his words. "M-Mikey," he whispered, his voice shaky. It aroused him, oh yes, but he was still unused to it and it made him uncomfortable.

Michael smiled softly at him, feeling the slightest bit of guilt. "I'm sorry. Just know I'll eventually call you that constantly, just try getting used to it," he said and kissed Luke's chin gently.

Luke nodded and smiled a little, grateful that Michael understood. "Thank you," he said and draped his arms around his waist, pulling the warm boy closer.

He enjoyed just laying with Michael. His whole body was comfortable, not being too skinny and bony nor too thick. He actually liked thick, honestly. He loved Michael's thick yet toned thighs, his wide hips, an definitely his thick bum. He was never really sexual like that, not really looking at someone's body. But with Michael, he couldn't help but stare.

Michael smiled softly and laid his head against Luke's neck, gently touching along the hair on the nape of his neck. Luke giggled at the feeling but relaxed, leaning into the small touch.

"I really enjoyed staying here, by the way," he said softly, gently rubbing Michael's back. He bit his lip softly as he felt him lean into the touch, his back arching slightly.

"I enjoyed you being here," Michael replied, pressing a soft kiss to his neck. "I also enjoyed sex with you," he said, his voice becoming a soft purr once again.

Luke moistened his lips and slowly nodded, gently biting to inside of his cheek. "I-I did too. Thank you for giving me that pleasure," Luke said softly, glad he only stuttered once within those two sentences.

Michael smiled fondly at him, threading his fingers through his silky blonde hair. "Of course, anytime," he said and pecked his chin once more.

"There will be plenty more of it soon."