SENTIMENTS

His body was touching mine in a wet embrace.

I pushed him away awkwardly. And then I got out of balance, I had to grasp the edge of my seat, it was rocking back and forth.

He stretched his arm to steady me.

Where were we?

I looked around. We were up in a cart or something. I looked down. We were up in a Ferris Wheel.

It was kinda chilly, we were wet from our HK jump. And the wind was cold. I guessed drifting weren't supposed the dry you out in an instant too. I wished I didn't push him away from me.

I shivered more.

"Where are we?" I asked him. He was looking down too. He didn't look as pleased.

He shrugged and moved away from the window.

"It's strange for a Drifter to be afraid of heights," I mocked him.

"It will not be as funny if I teleported us out of the cart," he said, and he looked real serious.

He was right. I gulped and moved away from the window too. We were at the top of the cycle and the wheel was slow so we could talk for a while. I was sure he wouldn't teleport us out of here, which he was not risking.

"I didn't know this place. I just followed the thought of the Prophecy," he said beginning to loosen up.

"Wouldn't you want to share this Prophecy to me," I asked, crossing my arms in front of me as I sat still.

He looked away, squinting in the sunlight. The rays were shining on his brown hair making it a little golden. My heart began to race. Oh no, I thought as I cleared my throat.

"The Prophecy was kept within the family," he said looking back at me. "I was the youngest, I haven't had someone to pass it on just yet."

"I wanted to know," my eyes begged. "It was hard to have to do this blindly. I haven't got a clue."

"Then I guess, you should ask your version in your family," he said matter-of-factly. "Someone must know."

That was the problem, it seemed like nobody knew.

We were down the wheel after some minutes later.

It became clear to me where we were when I saw the signs. It was cold here this time of the year. But my jackets were soaked from the HK jump. I removed the coat now with the jacket to relieve the dampness.

He rubbed his hands together, clearly feeing the cold. Even if it was wet, I offered Han's coat to him. He took it, folded over his left arm, said nothing and walked on. I shrugged. It was clear to me that he was the kind of guy that never talked much. He looked the part.

"This is new. I never heard of this place yet," I said as I took in the surroundings.

"Tagaytay?" he read one sign.

"Yes," I gulped, realization settling in. "This is near home."

He looked back at me and his face reflected what I was thinking.

"Well?" he asked.

"Didn't your prophecy say something about high places again?" I tried.

"You may know what our Prophecy is all about, but you are here for something else."

He walked on and I followed defeated.

"This is called a jeepney," I said leading Kim to ride.