Learning a future

Miss Charthan's history class was the worst dragon class she had. 

"So now has any of you learnt anything about the Dragon Human war that began January 13th to February 28th?" Miss Charthan asked the class.

"When life gives you war release a fire snake" some one called from the back. Most of the class laughed.

"No that a disaster for one is a solution to another" Miss Charthan said unhappily.

A deep lemon claw raised itself into the air "Yes Tanit?" Miss Charthan asked.

"Judging from the text books here in the back" She said taking a look at the book to be sure of her answer "The war was cancelled because of a powerful Xiuhcoatl dragon" Era shivered at the mention of her fake last name "That dragon started the cause of the name Apophis or Apep and the myth of the Chosen One" Tanit paused at this "Whos that?" she asked Charthan.

"The legend states that a powerful hybrid dragon human shall rise at the darkest times. This dragon will either cause this worlds end or save it with unknown powers and it's ability to shoot off it's own scales" The whole class was hooked on that topic through out class.

"Chosen" "Chosen" "Chosen" "Chosen" That was all Era heard in the hallway.

"Hey Era" she turned to the owner. Astarot ran down the hall to catch up with her "Did you hear?" he asked her continuing to walk along side her "My whole class got told the history of the Chosen one" Era turned to him sharply, startling him "You want to be this guy's friend right?" she asked him. He began to laugh at her remark "I wouldn't mind if he didn't even see me or she" he said, while she picked her next words wisely.

Era smiled at him ,both in confusion and amusement. Astarot smiled back at her and whispered into her ear "See you after class" Astarot waved at her while running to his next class bumping into a group of his fellow Fear dragons. Era just couldn't hold it in she just couldn't stop laughing at his mistake and knowing that he would learn from it.