New Friends And New School

Opal sighed slowly not understanding why, a very bright blue, fairy was at her window.

Annoyed by the knocking on the window she moved to the window to answer it.

"Hello" the cheery fairy said as soon as Opal opened the window "allow me to introduce myself I am Dixie your humble delivery fairy" Dixie cheerfully said "Well Dixie it's nice to meet you" Opal said.

Dixie snapped her tiny fingers and a tiny box appeared the label on the top read Explode Transport. 

"These bon bons will transport you to school in a flash" Dixie said. Opal pulled out some moon quarters (The currency of dragons) and handed them to the fairy.

"Thank you and have a nice day" Dixie said before disappearing in a cloud of blue dust.

Opal shifted and opened the box, after closing the window, pulling out one of the bon bons. Era threw it to her feet and a puff of smoke emerged from the remains of the bon bon.

Soon the school building was before her eyes, it's polished sliver walls, incressed with gold symbols, it was also very big.

Era saw only a few other dragons had arrived before her. One of them was a dark orange dragon with sea green eyes beside her was a turquoise dragon with same color eyes.

She watched the two female dragon's eyes follow a dragon with green skin and dark yellow eyes.

She looked around for some one more approachable. Era's eyes fell on a dragon with light red scales and azure eyes. But the dragon had been coming to her.

"Hey" the dragon said nervously "Hey I'm Era" she said "Crest" Crest said "I'm taking it your new here as well" she said. Crest nodded "Hey I like your eyes" Crest said "how are your eyes crystal blue?" she asked. Era had only one answer to that question "So thats what color they are" she said.

Nearby, in two puffs of smoke, Luna and Meta arrived.

"Oh Crest meet Luna and Meta" Era said introducing Crest to her sisters. Crest nodded her head to them.

Fan girl screams filled the air nearby. "Ouch" Era said, rubbing her ears, to remove the sound.

"Hey" the green dragon said "Yeah hi" Meta said ignoring him "so tell us every thing about your self I just making sure my little sis found a true friend" Meta pulled Crest over to a nearby bench.

The green dragon seemed disappointed at the thought of a lost fan. He turned to Luna, who in turn, growled at him walking over to Meta and Crest. "Don't even try it" Era said before the green dragon said any thing.

The green dragon walked off, annoyed.

Era flew off to a little spot no one had noticed for some target practice. Summoning some of her scales, she toke aim at the middle of the majestic maple tree, and fired. All three scales hit the middle of the tree BULLSEYE.

She tried again at the breath thing still nothing. She sighed sadly and went back to the center of the court yard. Crest waved her over "Your sisters had lots of questions for me" she said as Era walked over "Over protective they are I had a couple of friends who just bullied me" Era explained to Crest.

A light orange dragon with pale green eyes walked over "Hi I'm Flory" Flory said "Era and this is Crest" Era said introducing her and Crest to Flory.

The doors opened revealing Dark Heart "Come on new students the rest of your students await" he said.

Trapped in the crowd of dragons, Era lost sight of Flory and Crest, forced forwards.