Questions and their answers

"Why did he grin at you?" "Ignitus would have been about 38 for ----" "How do you know him?" 

Era sighed as they asked countless questions about her and Ignitus.

"He's the reason I'm not on the street" she said coming up with a little lie.

So she began coming up with a long fake story.

"Look just answer me this? What is so special about Dorm #1?" she asked them.

"It's the best dorm nearly no one gets it" the green dragon explained "There have been rumors about there being a hot tub in it"

Era would have asked why a dragon would want a hot tub but the door she was about to pass caught her attention. The door had been engraved with gold symbols and, written, in gold was the name Dorm #1 nearby the written words were four key holes .

She saw a letter near the door. Era began to read it. Hello Era I made sure you and your sisters got some of the better rooms enjoy Ignitus.

Near the letter was four envelopes that weren't opened with her name on it and three other names along with four small keys each one the color of one of the dragons scales. 

First Name: Astarot Last Name: Burn House Leader: Dark Heart House: Fear ,First Name: Ryuu Last Name: Spirit House Leader: Electrics House: Lightning , First Name: Chusi Last Name: Ninth House Leader: Iceous House: Ice and First Name: Era Last Name: Xiuhcoatl House Leader: Ignitus House: Fire.

Grabbing the black and grey key she turned the trio "Well come on" she said handing each of them their key. 

Era put her key in the keyhole and twisted it.