Meta and Luna

Opal had been confused ,as Ignitus rung the door bell, she was dragon? HOW? yet some how she could shift between those like Ignitus.

The door opened revealing her mother "Hi mum" Opal said acting like nothing happened.

"Ignitus" her mother said as if she didn't believe it "Hi Tonya" he said nervously.

"Tonya who is it?" my who I thought was my father asked "An old friend" Mum yelled to him.

Ignitus seemed disappointed "So who is he?" He asked her "My husband" she said "come in have some tea"

Opal ran upstairs and into her bedroom. It's scent filled her nose with memories. Her red bed near her closest, her book case on the other side and her window straight ahead.

The room's walls were pale white.

She heard her sister's screams and ran to the room where they came from.

Opal stared as a purple dragon and a blue one stood in the middle of the room looking at her.

"Hey don't look were monsters" the blue one said sadly.

Opal shook her head and closed the door "No I love you no matter what" she said.

"Thanks" the purple one said "but how did this happen?" Opal grinned "I think I can tell you" she said as her sisters stared her down with curiosity.

A few minutes after  (details and back tracking)

"What!" they both said confused "Yeah our mum's second boyfriend is a dragon" Opal explained slowly.

"So pick some names" Opal said "Names?" they both asked "Yeah mine is Era and yours" Opal said happily.

"Fine mine will be star light, wait no cupcake, No thats worse maybe Meta yeah Meta" The blue one declared. "Luna" The purple one said quickly.

They soon all agreed to call each other by their dragon names in dragon form. Opal soon taught them how to change back. 

Opal had shifted after teaching them. Her newfound hearing heard something below the floor boards "Maybe Dragon school might help them?" she recognized her mother's voice.

"No they are hybrids half human the other half dragon" Ignitus's voice rung out "those three could be one of the prophecy of a dragon human hybrid with powers that could destroy this world or save it" 

Era paused hearing this. Dragon school, prophecy, hybrids, destroy or save the world.

She didn't like this.