Back to D&T

Era had been even more confused as she, Meta and Luna walked down the street of Dragon Town.

Luna had a hard time breathing, being, so nervous. Soon she took a deep breath and let out a stream of purple mist. She jumped back in shock as the mist made it's way to a funny looking coin. The mist vanished as the coin stood up and walked down the street with a "top of the morin to ya" 

They watched the coin leave. Meta took a breath and let it out nothing. Meta seemed annoyed, pointing her claw, to a pole. The pole twisted and turned with her very claw. Meta let go as soon as the pole became a pretzel.

Era focused on trying it too. Nothing happened. Era began to think to herself maybe Meta or Luna were the prophecy one. The story her father had told said the the chosen one could shoot it's own scales as ninja stars.

She focused on her empty claw ,closing her eyes. She soon felt something in the palm of her claw. She opened her eyes to see her black scale in her claw. She was the chosen one.

Era hid the scale from a pair of passing dragons. She didn't want the attention. She saw a game store and pulled Meta and Luna towards it.

They left with some new found knowledge. Meta had the power to bend, twist and change the color of an object and Luna had the power to give life and death to objects and glow like the moon.

Era. Era didn't know what she was capable of. They entered an ice cream shop and ordered some ice cream. 

They played a board game that Era had wanted to get while ,waiting, for the ice cream.

A bunch of dragons joined their game. Era had noticed that some of the male dragons stared at Meta too much.

Meta had also beaten most of the male dragons. The ice cream had turned up minutes later.

Era, Meta and Luna left with their stuff and laughing at a joke.

"You three" Ignitus's voice rang out. Era ran to see him "Ignitus" she said.

"Hey!" a voice said. A green dragon walked over to them "Ignitus who are these three?" he asked. Ignitus seemed annoyed "Era black one, Luna purple one and meta blue one" he said introducing him.

"How do you know these three?" The green dragon asked "wait I know whats going on?" he said. The green dragon turned to a nearby camera crew crossing the street "Ignitus has kids!" He yelled causing the camera crew to snap pictures.

Meta nodded to Luna who distracted them with a blinding sliver light. Meta bent their cameras and changed the lens color.

Then all of them ran and flew away. Ignitus looked behind them before stopping "How did you do that?" He asked them "Figured it out" Both Meta and Luna said.

They continued to fly towards a building hanging in the sky.

There were three dragons there a yellow one, a light blue one and a black one. 

Ignitus landed before Era, Meta and Luna did.

"Hi" Ignitus said awkwardly. The other three turned to him. They all screamed "Ignitus!" and covered him in hugs.

Ignitus turned to Era, Meta and Luna "Meet Dark heart, Iceous and Electrics" he turned to the older dragons "Meet Era, Luna and Meta. I think of them like children" he said.

Electrics smiled happily "Hello" she said. Ignitus nodded slowly to them "Seems you got Dragon school up" he said "and three extra students" he said looking at his kids.